I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe, but I want to travel to Paris, Berlin, London, and Dublin. Tour packages I've looked up don't include all of those cities in one tour. So what I want to do is make my own plans without the help of a touring company. But I am uninformed. How can I get around? Where should I stay? How much will it cost? How can I make it as cheap as possible? These are the questions I need answered. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 2 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 3 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 4 Cell phones in Ireland
- 5 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 6 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 7 Carry on luggage only with a family travelling to Europe?
- 8 Touring Dover Castle
- 9 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 10 Madrid and London
- 11 Riverboat Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 7 Nights in Paris
- 15 Restaurants with good food + great view: Chianti & Val d'orcia
- 16 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 17 Day trips from Varenna, Lake Como
- 18 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 19 3 weeks in Europe
- 20 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 21 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 22 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 23 London - Site List Triage -
- 24 'Non war cemetery' Allied war graves in France (and elsewhere)
- 25 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend