I'm trying to plan a trip to Europe, but I want to travel to Paris, Berlin, London, and Dublin. Tour packages I've looked up don't include all of those cities in one tour. So what I want to do is make my own plans without the help of a touring company. But I am uninformed. How can I get around? Where should I stay? How much will it cost? How can I make it as cheap as possible? These are the questions I need answered. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 2 Switzerland help...?
- 3 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 4 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 5 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 6 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 7 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 8 5 Observations About Paris
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Story of the German Christmas star
- 11 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 12 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 16 Greece and Italy in 20 days
- 17 Scuol, Switzerland
- 18 Airport ATMs
- 19 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 20 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places
- 21 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 22 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 23 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 24 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 25 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??