I'm planning to hike the TMB between June 19th and July 2nd 2016. I was hoping to get a feel from people about whether we should book accommodation in advance?
If this time of the year is quiet, it would be nice to have the flexibility to have a short day if we are feeling it at the beginning. However, we'd prefer not to get stuck with accommodation on the more expensive side. Does anyone have any experience of what we can expect/any thoughts on the best way to tackle this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 2 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 3 Norwegian Air?
- 4 Highclare Castle
- 5 Trip Report: Denmark, 2017
- 6 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 7 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 8 Salzburg itinerary review
- 9 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 10 What's up with the showers in Europe??
- 11 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 12 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 13 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 14 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 15 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 16 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 17 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 18 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 19 Spain: train/rental car help
- 20 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 21 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 22 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 23 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 24 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 25 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017