I'm planning to hike the TMB between June 19th and July 2nd 2016. I was hoping to get a feel from people about whether we should book accommodation in advance?
If this time of the year is quiet, it would be nice to have the flexibility to have a short day if we are feeling it at the beginning. However, we'd prefer not to get stuck with accommodation on the more expensive side. Does anyone have any experience of what we can expect/any thoughts on the best way to tackle this?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 2 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 3 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 4 Leather goods in Florence
- 5 4 days in Provence in early June
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 9 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 10 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 11 France Itinerary Advice
- 12 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 13 dinner jackets
- 14 Trip to Rome
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 17 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 18 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 19 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 20 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 21 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 22 Transportation
- 23 Things to do in Montpellier
- 24 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 25 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing