If anyone that has ever done Tour de France are willing to give some advice and tips it will be greatly appreciated. We will watch the stages in Gap, Mont Ventoux and Alpe d'Huez. Can you rent bicycles in these towns, should you park your car at a specific place, what are the do's and dont's?
Will appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 2 One free day in Barcelona
- 3 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 4 Greek Village
- 5 Rome to Venice
- 6 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 7 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 8 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 9 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 10 PARIS
- 11 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 12 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 13 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 14 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 15 Sicily help
- 16 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 17 A quick visit to Hampton Court
- 18 Rome -- The next time around
- 19 Hotels in Turin
- 20 Roman (and Florentine, Venetian) Holiday with la Principessa
- 21 Alitala
- 22 Bordeaux to Nice
- 23 Paris GTG October 6 - 14?
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Austrian Train Purchase from US