If anyone that has ever done Tour de France are willing to give some advice and tips it will be greatly appreciated. We will watch the stages in Gap, Mont Ventoux and Alpe d'Huez. Can you rent bicycles in these towns, should you park your car at a specific place, what are the do's and dont's?
Will appreciate the feedback!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 US: YAHOO Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO MAIL 24*7
- 2 London 6 day itinerary
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 7 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 8 Iceland trip report!
- 9 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 10 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 13 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Seville to Cordoba
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 19 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 20 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 21 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 22 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 23 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 24 Trip to Switzerland
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)