Anyone on the ground over there this year? We are enjoying watching the beautiful aerial and landscape shots on the TV coverage on NBC Sport this year. Not following any particular rider, but always enjoy watching the scenery.
Tour de France
- 1 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 2 3 LADIES - NAXOS OR PAROS AS BASE FOR 7 DAYS
- 3 please HELP--so confused!!
- 4 10 days in Cortona- any suggestions ?
- 5 Where can we go from Genoa for three days
- 6 American Citizen Buying a Home in Spain
- 7 Paris trip report
- 8 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 9 Driving from Bordeaux south into Spain- tips please!!
- 10 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 11 Dining in Rapallo and Camogli
- 12 Cuenca or Toledo
- 13 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 14 Athens licensed tour guide
- 15 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 16 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare With Paragraph Breaks
- 17 Converting to EUROs
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 20 Ireland - Doolin Ennis Dingle Kenmare Adare
- 21 Time from Venice airport to St Marks Square
- 22 Trains in Italy
- 23 To Madrid/Barcelona on Sunday! 8 Qs to help make the trip amazing
- 24 Navigo Decouverte
- 25 Lucerne where to stay