Hoping that some of the seasoned travelers on this forum can give us some suggestions. My niece's high school had planned a trip to Paris, Lourdes and Barcelona in the summer and my sister and I had put in our deposits and were excited to go. Unfortunately, due to an inadequate response they had to cancel the trip--but we still want to go! We have searched the internet for a trip that follows basically the same itinerary, but are not getting very far. Does anyone have any suggestions for tour companies? We are looking for 4 or 5 star accommodations and prefer some structure with a little free time built in. We really want to go to Lourdes--I know, I know--I have read others comments about Lourdes being very commercialized and not worth the time--but it is one of those bucket list items for both of us and we would be very disappointed if we did not include it in our travels. Also, while this is a spiritual trip for us--I don't want it to be solely a religious pilgrimage and thus am not sure that some of the more "Catholic" tour companies would provide us with the other things we want to do--like visiting museums, sitting at sidewalk cafes, enjoying great meals and drinking great wine. Thanks in advance for any suggestions that you can provide.
Tour Company Suggestions--Paris, Lourdes, Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Naples Italy as base for coast?
- 2 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 3 We are off to France again!!
- 4 Car insurance in Europe...
- 5 Is Cognac worth an overnight between Sarlat and La Rochelle?
- 6 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 7 Free public transportation on 14-15-16 March in Paris & Wallonia
- 8 Athens & 1 island.. 7 days.. what to chose?
- 9 Chiusi or Pitigliano area - Help in choosing for Etruscan aspects
- 10 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 11 Signal strength of T-Mobile phones in UK, Denmark, & Sweden
- 12 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 13 Pays Basque, attention SPAIN afficianados:
- 14 ROME
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Best small medieval towns & villages in/near Val d'Orcia
- 17 Baby Stroller/Pram travel in Italy and Switzerland
- 18 Short Cruises on the Mediterranean
- 19 Summer weather in Bordeaux, SW France?
- 20 bath or york
- 21 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 22 How to get from Greenwich to Victoria Station
- 23 Best Time to Buy Eurostar Tickets
- 24 Trip report from Germany, Austria, Switzerland, & Italy
- 25 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island