Hoping that some of the seasoned travelers on this forum can give us some suggestions. My niece's high school had planned a trip to Paris, Lourdes and Barcelona in the summer and my sister and I had put in our deposits and were excited to go. Unfortunately, due to an inadequate response they had to cancel the trip--but we still want to go! We have searched the internet for a trip that follows basically the same itinerary, but are not getting very far. Does anyone have any suggestions for tour companies? We are looking for 4 or 5 star accommodations and prefer some structure with a little free time built in. We really want to go to Lourdes--I know, I know--I have read others comments about Lourdes being very commercialized and not worth the time--but it is one of those bucket list items for both of us and we would be very disappointed if we did not include it in our travels. Also, while this is a spiritual trip for us--I don't want it to be solely a religious pilgrimage and thus am not sure that some of the more "Catholic" tour companies would provide us with the other things we want to do--like visiting museums, sitting at sidewalk cafes, enjoying great meals and drinking great wine. Thanks in advance for any suggestions that you can provide.
Tour Company Suggestions--Paris, Lourdes, Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 3 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 4 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 5 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 6 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 7 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 8 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 9 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 10 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 11 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 12 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 13 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 14 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 15 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 16 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Best way from Sevila's Airport to Hotel Alphonso X111 ???
- 19 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 20 Budget for 3 Month's
- 21 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??
- 22 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 23 Cornwall Trip Addition
- 24 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 25 Tuscany with 13 and 19 year old girls