Hoping that some of the seasoned travelers on this forum can give us some suggestions. My niece's high school had planned a trip to Paris, Lourdes and Barcelona in the summer and my sister and I had put in our deposits and were excited to go. Unfortunately, due to an inadequate response they had to cancel the trip--but we still want to go! We have searched the internet for a trip that follows basically the same itinerary, but are not getting very far. Does anyone have any suggestions for tour companies? We are looking for 4 or 5 star accommodations and prefer some structure with a little free time built in. We really want to go to Lourdes--I know, I know--I have read others comments about Lourdes being very commercialized and not worth the time--but it is one of those bucket list items for both of us and we would be very disappointed if we did not include it in our travels. Also, while this is a spiritual trip for us--I don't want it to be solely a religious pilgrimage and thus am not sure that some of the more "Catholic" tour companies would provide us with the other things we want to do--like visiting museums, sitting at sidewalk cafes, enjoying great meals and drinking great wine. Thanks in advance for any suggestions that you can provide.
Tour Company Suggestions--Paris, Lourdes, Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 2 from Munchen train to Romerberg
- 3 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days
- 4 Help with logistics of 2 days on the Rhine
- 5 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 8 shortened trip to Italy
- 9 Italy tours
- 10 Exchanging Large Euro Notes(Currency) in Ireland
- 11 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 12 Amsterdam
- 13 Early October 2014 Trip to Mosel Valley and Rhineland
- 14 Gift for French business associate
- 15 Rheinland-Pfalz Day Pass & Rhine Cruise
- 16 Sunny September Trip Report
- 17 Trip Report, part 1
- 18 Hurtigruten Cruise excursions alternatives, coast of Norway
- 19 2 weeks on Lake Maggiore
- 20 Travel insurance, interruption or cancelation?
- 21 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 22 London GTG late September?
- 23 cell phone usage in Italy (US)
- 24 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 25 Once Again Asking .... This Time Ireland