Has anyone used Viator or Julia tours? Are there any others? We can't use some of the groups because there are only two of us. There seem to be mixed reviews on Julia tours. .
tour companies in barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 3 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 4 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 5 Vegan in Germany?
- 6 biking tours in Italy?
- 7 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 8 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 9 Scotland November 2015
- 10 Which european city?
- 11 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 12 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 13 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 16 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Italy Countryside
- 19 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 20 French Basque region
- 21 VISA question
- 22 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 23 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 24 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 25 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma