Has anyone used Viator or Julia tours? Are there any others? We can't use some of the groups because there are only two of us. There seem to be mixed reviews on Julia tours. .
tour companies in barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rocamaxour
- 2 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 3 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 4 Food in the 14th arrondissement
- 5 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 6 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 7 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 8 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 9 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 10 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 11 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 12 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 13 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 14 Switzerland and Italy, tickets bought, need itinerary help
- 15 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 16 Dordogne lodging
- 17 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 18 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 19 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 22 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 23 Dordogne markets
- 24 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 25 Turkey: 7 - 9 days