We want to take a week-long food/wine trip in June sponsored by my husband's university that will be based at an agritourismo near Verona. We would like to arrive in Italy prior to the tour and spend a few days in a different location. I would love to go to Padua but Venice is also a possibility. If we decide on Padua, should we stay there or stay in Venice (have been to Venice twice) and do day trips to Padua? Also considering Cinque Terre but think it will be too difficult to travel from there to Verona to begin tour. Where would you suggest flying into/out of? I know we can fly into Milan and take the train to Verona but am willing to investigate all options.
Tour begins near Verona-Where to before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 2 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 3 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 4 Planning a week in London
- 5 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 6 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 7 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 10 Day on the Rhine
- 11 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 12 DCC on the increase?
- 13 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 14 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 15 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 16 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 17 An Apartment in Montmartre (for a month)
- 18 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 19 Barcelona and Road Trip to Southern France
- 20 First real time in France- 10 nights
- 21 Italian Lakes + Switzerland
- 22 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 23 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 24 Weekend navigo options
- 25 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...