We want to take a week-long food/wine trip in June sponsored by my husband's university that will be based at an agritourismo near Verona. We would like to arrive in Italy prior to the tour and spend a few days in a different location. I would love to go to Padua but Venice is also a possibility. If we decide on Padua, should we stay there or stay in Venice (have been to Venice twice) and do day trips to Padua? Also considering Cinque Terre but think it will be too difficult to travel from there to Verona to begin tour. Where would you suggest flying into/out of? I know we can fly into Milan and take the train to Verona but am willing to investigate all options.
Tour begins near Verona-Where to before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 2 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 3 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 4 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 5 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 10 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 11 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 12 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 13 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 14 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 15 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 16 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 17 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 18 Matisse at Tate
- 19 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 20 3 weeks in Europe
- 21 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 22 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 23 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 24 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 25 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?