We want to take a week-long food/wine trip in June sponsored by my husband's university that will be based at an agritourismo near Verona. We would like to arrive in Italy prior to the tour and spend a few days in a different location. I would love to go to Padua but Venice is also a possibility. If we decide on Padua, should we stay there or stay in Venice (have been to Venice twice) and do day trips to Padua? Also considering Cinque Terre but think it will be too difficult to travel from there to Verona to begin tour. Where would you suggest flying into/out of? I know we can fly into Milan and take the train to Verona but am willing to investigate all options.
Tour begins near Verona-Where to before?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 2 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Internet or travel agent?
- 5 Raining in rome
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 8 seeking travel tips in italy and crotia
- 9 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 10 Venice to ban wheeled suitcases
- 11 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 12 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 13 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 14 2 Weeks in Paris
- 15 Christmas in Munich
- 16 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 17 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 18 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 19 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 20 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 21 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 22 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 23 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 24 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 25 İstanbul Travel guide