Looking for some input - we are staying in Castelnaudary and planning an overnight trip to Barcelona midweek. The Michelin Guide lists some of the roads (A61 and E80) as "dangerous" - we could just as easily take the train. If anyone has made this drive or taken the train - I'd love to hear about your experiences. Also, top 3 things to do in 36 hours in Barcelona?
Thanks for your reponses.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Azores
- 2 Short Trip in July
- 3 바카라카지노→[强( AO236。TK )强]←슈퍼카지노바카라카지노
- 4 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 5 Springtime in Holland - Trip report
- 6 Advice on car and getting around Aeolian Islands
- 7 10-12 days - Czech Republic/Austria/Munich?
- 8 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 9 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 10 4 Nights - Bern/Grindelwald / Interlaken / Lucerne
- 11 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 12 Paris & Cote d'Azur Trip report
- 13 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 14 Barcelona to Paris - Road trip in between?
- 15 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 16 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 17 Sim Card Options
- 18 Greek Islands (small)
- 19 38 Days in Paris
- 20 Day trip ideas from Bristol, UK
- 21 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 22 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 23 Day trip ideas
- 24 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 25 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card