I've been following easygoer with great interest, as we're planning a trip that's similar in many ways.
We will have 19 nights.
We're landing in Toulouse at 9:30 am from Toronto, at the end of September. The plan is to stay for two nights. Saturday morning we'll head to Carcassonne, and then back to Toulouse for Saturday night.
I'm more than a bit overwhelmed by all that's possible, too many choices, too little time.
So far we're thinking of spending six or seven nights in Sarlat or thereabouts, then train from Brive (if that's the best option) to Paris for four nights. That leaves about six nights depending on the length of the Sarlat area stay to get from Toulouse to Sarlat.
So where to begin??? I've got a lousy map of the area with flags stuck on Albi, Figeac, Rocamdour. My crappy map doesn't show St. Cirq Lapopie, but I've estimated where it is, and yes, I'm going to get a good map, as well as the GG's! I also have Stu's guides, thank you, Stu, I was one of the 150 requests awaiting your return from vacation.
There are two days available during our Sarlat time at Peche Merle, which I'll book soon. One question - are the caves problematic if you have claustrophobia. Not awful, we went through a cave in Ireland with no issue, just trying to get an idea.
We're fine moving every couple of days, or even the occasional single night mixed in.
Any advice or recommendations on a route would be very gratefully appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Health and Nutrition
- 2 슈퍼카지노주소(★)＼ ZB79.ZE。AM ＼(★)코리아카지노【슈퍼카지노】
- 3 YIKES!
- 4 Germany deregistration
- 5 Cinqueterre
- 6 Cinque Terre, Florence, Venice
- 7 Thoughts on visiting Turkey this summer? Safe?
- 8 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 9 May get together in Paris
- 10 stonehenge day trip from london
- 11 Best Scenic Route -Vienna to St Wolfgang
- 12 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 13 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)
- 14 credit and debit cards
- 15 Car rental Pick up location in Florence and drop off in Venice
- 16 Train tickets in Italy?
- 17 Alternative for Rustem Pasa Kulliyesi
- 18 6 days in Croatia
- 19 Weather late May in Copenhagen, Tallin, etc.
- 20 Train(s) from Lucerne to Barcelona?
- 21 14 nights france and Italy with kids - Help fine tuning the itinerary
- 22 Spain: 2 versions of a new itinerary. Please help me figure this out.
- 23 One day in Lille, France
- 24 Norway travel help: Bergen-Gjendesheim-Oslo
- 25 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!