Looking for a good restaurant in Toulouse. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good food for a decent price.
Meeting friends and will only be there for the night.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 2 Trip in September
- 3 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 4 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 5 Which city order makes most sense?
- 6 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 7 London Restaurants
- 8 Munich Hotel Location
- 9 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 10 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 11 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 12 Clean up spam
- 13 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 14 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 15 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 16 credit and debit cards
- 17 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 18 Is Sicily Safe?
- 19 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 20 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 21 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 22 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 23 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please
- 24 Help with basic itinerary
- 25 Car rental in Europe (Kemwel)