Looking for a good restaurant in Toulouse. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good food for a decent price.
Meeting friends and will only be there for the night.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting Zurich
- 2 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 3 Paris in August
- 4 Help with Spain Itinerary
- 5 Spain, Portugal trip planning
- 6 Porto, Galicia and Asturias (plus Leon) Hotel recommendations (??)
- 7 Christmas in Spain
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 10 Train travel to and from Paris
- 11 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 12 Zadar or Sibenik
- 13 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 14 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 15 Bruges, Ghent or Brussels?
- 16 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 17 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 18 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 19 Fabric Shops in Paris
- 20 Driving in Italy
- 21 Norway for 1 week, ideas for planning
- 22 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 23 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 24 Choosing Greek Island Base for island hopping
- 25 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!