Looking for a good restaurant in Toulouse. Doesn't have to be fancy, just good food for a decent price.
Meeting friends and will only be there for the night.
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville in late January
- 2 Travel WiFi - France
- 3 Guides - Matera
- 4 The annual Ganesha procession in Paris
- 5 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 6 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 7 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 8 3 days to spend in europe
- 9 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?
- 10 RFID Protection
- 11 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 12 Spain Trip Report
- 13 Berlin restaurant recs
- 14 3 Weeks in Italy near Milan
- 15 20 free days of Europe
- 16 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 17 Glasgow and surrounding area help
- 18 Limo from Heathrow
- 19 Which Dordogne caves can be easily seen without advance reservations?
- 20 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 21 Iceland Trip report
- 22 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 23 What's the Best way to go to çekirge bursa
- 24 Gelato course in Rome?
- 25 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona