My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노방법＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼카지노사이트‰아시안바카라
- 2 카지노팁■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계카지노き생중계카지노
- 3 와와카지노사이트■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■생중계바카라ぜ생중계바카라
- 4 릴게임총판 ≪ 접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 5 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 8 Comments on Munich, Saltzburg, Lucerne hotels
- 9 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 12 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 13 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 16 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 17 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Scotland Trip Report
- 20 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 21 Barcelona summer 2017 -- brainstorm with me
- 22 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 23 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 24 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 25 Marseille vs. Genoa