My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】진짜카지노
- 2 London best location
- 3 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 4 카지노게임＼＼漫『 XZW8。ZE。AM 』＼카지노게임
- 5 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】클럽바카라
- 6 코리아카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】공짜바카라
- 7 카지노사이트╱““【 XZW8。ZE。AM 】““╱今아시안카지노
- 8 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 9 Train up the Jungfrau
- 10 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 11 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 12 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 13 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 14 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 15 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 16 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 17 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 18 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 19 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 20 Paris doctor house calls
- 21 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 22 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 23 App for restaurants/pubs in the the UK?
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 Traveling with a class 1 misdemeanor