My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Metro
- 2 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 3 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 4 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 5 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 8 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 9 A good book!!
- 10 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 11 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 12 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 13 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 14 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 15 If you had to choose one......
- 16 CDG airport and connection time
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 19 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 20 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 21 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze