My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Top Quality Counterfeit money for sell: email/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- 3 Driving itinerary, feedback wanted
- 4 10 days/2 kids/Munich and surrounding areas
- 5 Germany-Car or Train
- 6 Transportation/itinerary help from Rome cruise terminal
- 7 Looking for recommendation for lodging in NAXOS, GREECE
- 8 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 9 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 10 Language to use in Belgium
- 11 Getting around London
- 12 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 13 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 14 WWI sites
- 15 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 16 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 17 Paris in August
- 18 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 19 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 20 Christmas in Spain
- 21 Brussels flower tapestry
- 22 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 23 Lake Como,Italy
- 24 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 25 Valencia Spain