My wife and I are traveling to southern France next September for a few weeks. We will start the trip with a couple of days in Toulouse. After checking Fodor's postings we tried to get lodging at Albert 1e. Unfortunately, according to their website, it will be closed most of next year.
We are looking for a budget ( hopefully no more than $100/night) lodging that is quiet , comfortable and easily accessible from the airport shuttle. Any suggestions would be welcome. Has anyone had experience with Le Capitole Hotel, a few doors down from Albert 1e?
We have not planned our itinerary yet , but will likely be cycling in Rousillion, Languedoc and possibly the Massif Central. Any recommendations for towns to visit, scenic roads, and sites of interest?
Thanks for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville to Cordoba
- 2 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 3 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 4 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 5 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 6 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 7 Switzerland swiss mountain passes so confusing, jungfrou
- 8 3 nights in Madrid
- 9 Personalised Experiences for Tourists
- 10 Driving a rental car from Croatia to Slovenia
- 11 ATM
- 12 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 13 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 14 Buying Train Tickets at Schipol - Machine
- 15 London 6 day itinerary
- 16 London Hotel - Different Request
- 17 Portugal rental car
- 18 Iceland trip report!
- 19 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 20 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus
- 21 Need help deciphering benefits of Swiss train pass vs German 25% off...
- 22 alcazar question and seville advice
- 23 Bernese Oberland
- 24 Burgundy/Beaune & Dijon
- 25 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)