Will be spending 5 days in Toulouse in May and looking to add some days before to see some new sights. Thinking about flying into Barcelona for a few days and then taking train to Toulouse. Any suggestions for other areas to explore? We've been to Paris a few times and to Rome but nowhere in between. Would be first time in Barcelona. Just planning this now and am finding Barcelona hotels quite expensive. Many thanks in advance. Would also appreciate suggestions for day excursions outside of Toulouse.
Toulouse and beyond -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Art in Paris
- 4 Rental car while in Ireland
- 5 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 6 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Too many Trip Reports
- 9 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 10 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Great London Bars with a view
- 13 I dream of Europe
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 18 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 19 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 20 Reykjavik hotels
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 23 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 24 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 25 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later