Will be spending 5 days in Toulouse in May and looking to add some days before to see some new sights. Thinking about flying into Barcelona for a few days and then taking train to Toulouse. Any suggestions for other areas to explore? We've been to Paris a few times and to Rome but nowhere in between. Would be first time in Barcelona. Just planning this now and am finding Barcelona hotels quite expensive. Many thanks in advance. Would also appreciate suggestions for day excursions outside of Toulouse.
Toulouse and beyond -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 2 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 3 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 4 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 5 things in Rhonda
- 6 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 9 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 10 Northern Spain literature
- 11 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 12 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 13 10 days in England
- 14 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 15 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 16 Which hotel in Lisbon?
- 17 A weekend in Europe--where to go?
- 18 Two Week Big Fat Family Vacation to Greece
- 19 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 20 Croatia itinerary
- 21 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 22 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 23 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 24 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 25 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy