Will be spending 5 days in Toulouse in May and looking to add some days before to see some new sights. Thinking about flying into Barcelona for a few days and then taking train to Toulouse. Any suggestions for other areas to explore? We've been to Paris a few times and to Rome but nowhere in between. Would be first time in Barcelona. Just planning this now and am finding Barcelona hotels quite expensive. Many thanks in advance. Would also appreciate suggestions for day excursions outside of Toulouse.
Toulouse and beyond -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin to Armagh?
- 2 Air pollution in Paris
- 3 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 4 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 7 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 8 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 9 Learning Polish: "No, you can't have my cat"
- 10 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 11 A photo report on Reykjavik, Iceland
- 12 Suggestions for Scandinavian Movies, Radio and Music. Can you help?
- 13 Trains in Italy
- 14 England and Scotland
- 15 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 16 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 17 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 18 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 19 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 20 Naxos in May
- 21 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 22 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 23 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 24 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 25 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS