Will be spending 5 days in Toulouse in May and looking to add some days before to see some new sights. Thinking about flying into Barcelona for a few days and then taking train to Toulouse. Any suggestions for other areas to explore? We've been to Paris a few times and to Rome but nowhere in between. Would be first time in Barcelona. Just planning this now and am finding Barcelona hotels quite expensive. Many thanks in advance. Would also appreciate suggestions for day excursions outside of Toulouse.
Toulouse and beyond -
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 2 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 3 A Week in Spain
- 4 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 5 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 6 Now for the Venice hotel
- 7 Germany - Poland - Italy itinerary help requested
- 8 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 9 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 10 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 11 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 12 week in scotland
- 13 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 14 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 15 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 16 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 17 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 18 Rocamaxour
- 19 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 20 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 21 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 22 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 25 venice, italy