Despite what happens today, I would like to remind everybody what a beautiful city is Istanbul...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help planning a driving trip in Eastern Europe in July
- 2 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 3 Where to go in March??
- 4 Age limitation for car rental
- 5 I want to buy a European flat iron
- 6 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 7 Stockholm archipelago tour or under 15 bridges tour?
- 8 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 9 More Possible Strikes - Bordeaux
- 10 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 11 holiday problem in Budapest
- 12 Another strike, In Belgium, trains
- 13 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 14 Plug ins for London and Paris
- 15 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 18 Portugal Beaches 3-4 days
- 19 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 20 Edinburgh-London-Paris in that order
- 21 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 22 Transportation from Madrid Airport to Opera station
- 23 Bilbao airport-reliable car hire comapany?
- 24 Croatian islands
- 25 Best 1 Day Bike Tour in Amsterdam