Despite what happens today, I would like to remind everybody what a beautiful city is Istanbul...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Help: 3-4 weeks in July
- 2 How to enjoy Paris on a low/moderate budget?
- 3 Giverny vs. Versailles
- 4 Holding bags in Paris
- 5 Cost comparison b/w Paris and Switzerland(wengen)
- 6 Stockholm+Copenhagen or Amsterdam + Ghent + Brugge in July
- 7 Your favorite Paris shopping street.
- 8 Barcelona to south of France
- 9 England/Scotland In January questions
- 10 Montpillier Car Rental Return Help
- 11 Nymphenburg Palace in Munich: how much time to allow?
- 12 Two one week bases in Sicily
- 13 Itinerary for 33 days, Portugal-Spain-Morocco, sensible?
- 14 Place to stay in London
- 15 A month in northern Italy: Mountains, Lakes and Castles
- 16 Breakfast by Roman Colosseum Suggestions?
- 17 Reserve train tickets Bern to Wengen if already have BO regional pass?
- 18 Cornwall and Germany
- 19 Edinburgh Questions...
- 20 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 21 Need Help Planning a 19 day visit to Ireland
- 22 Italy - Sorrento to Rome
- 23 From London to Italy - where to go?
- 24 Trip to France (Provence, Languedoc/Roussillon) - a quick summary
- 25 Fall trip to The Netherlands and Belgium