Im planning to cover 3 islands of Venice in a day.
The plan is to go Rialto market in the morning (because the market closes by 1 pm? or it actually extends till later?).
Then, Torcello -> Burano -> Murano -> Venice lagoon.
Does anyone know the vaporetto details to get us traveled to the desired places or any sites we can refer to?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip to Rome
- 2 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Vatican City questions
- 5 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 8 Garda Land
- 9 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 10 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 11 Should we get a Swiss Travel Pass?
- 12 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 15 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 16 Hotel St. Petersburg
- 17 Lisbon or Cascais in July
- 18 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 19 Dublin Leap Card
- 20 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 21 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 22 Cooking tours 3-4 days June 4 in Northern Italy
- 23 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 24 Piedmont as a destination
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....