Im planning to cover 3 islands of Venice in a day.
The plan is to go Rialto market in the morning (because the market closes by 1 pm? or it actually extends till later?).
Then, Torcello -> Burano -> Murano -> Venice lagoon.
Does anyone know the vaporetto details to get us traveled to the desired places or any sites we can refer to?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Life on the Farm Draws Some French
- 2 English Countryside
- 3 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 4 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Corsica trekking late 2017
- 9 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 10 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 11 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 12 Driving in Italy?
- 13 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 14 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 15 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 16 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 17 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 18 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 19 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 20 Granada to Madrid
- 21 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 22 Tour groups
- 23 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 24 If you had to choose one......
- 25 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May