Im planning to cover 3 islands of Venice in a day.
The plan is to go Rialto market in the morning (because the market closes by 1 pm? or it actually extends till later?).
Then, Torcello -> Burano -> Murano -> Venice lagoon.
Does anyone know the vaporetto details to get us traveled to the desired places or any sites we can refer to?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 May get together in Paris
- 2 14 days in Italy in late June with 6 adults + 6 little kids
- 3 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 4 Advice needed- Sardinia or Costa Brava (again) in August
- 5 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 6 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 7 Italian lakes
- 8 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 9 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 10 Spain and South of France
- 11 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 12 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 13 renting car with automatic transmission
- 14 Self drive tour companies
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 17 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 18 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 19 'Brellies on "Standby." Dublin!
- 20 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 21 Forte dei Marmi with kids.....
- 22 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 23 3 nights Santorini suggestions with a child- is akrotiri a good location?
- 24 Favorite restaurants in Provence???
- 25 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia