We will spend time in both Berlin and Rothenburg. Is the Topography of Terror and Crime and Punichment Museum similiar. We are trying to decide if we want to do both and if not, which one. Thanks for your input.
Topography of Terror/Crime and Punishment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 2 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 3 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 4 Airport ATMs
- 5 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 8 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 9 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 10 Story of the German Christmas star
- 11 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 12 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Three ferries to Mull
- 15 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 16 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 17 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 18 driving in france with kids
- 19 Southern Spain
- 20 Glasgow - Scotland sans shorbread, bagpipes and kilts.
- 21 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 22 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 23 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 24 Europe Sojurn on Way to India - Paris..PLUS
- 25 Driving an RV in Switzerland