We will spend time in both Berlin and Rothenburg. Is the Topography of Terror and Crime and Punichment Museum similiar. We are trying to decide if we want to do both and if not, which one. Thanks for your input.
Topography of Terror/Crime and Punishment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Rental car while in Ireland
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 Hotels that we found special
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 13 St Germain
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 First Time to UK since 2001
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Too many Trip Reports
- 19 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014