We will spend time in both Berlin and Rothenburg. Is the Topography of Terror and Crime and Punichment Museum similiar. We are trying to decide if we want to do both and if not, which one. Thanks for your input.
Topography of Terror/Crime and Punishment
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 2 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 3 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 4 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 5 Hotel in Istanbul
- 6 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 7 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 8 Mont St. Michele?
- 9 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 10 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 11 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please
- 12 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 13 Our first trip to Europe
- 14 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 15 Best driving map for Greece?
- 16 Train from Monterosso to Padua
- 17 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 20 Is there immigration/customs check between Edinburgh and London?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Paris Perfect Soap
- 23 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 24 Train tickets within Italy
- 25 Best Luggage for Cobblestone/Stairs