We will spend time in both Berlin and Rothenburg. Is the Topography of Terror and Crime and Punichment Museum similiar. We are trying to decide if we want to do both and if not, which one. Thanks for your input.
Topography of Terror/Crime and Punishment
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 2 Euro Train
- 3 Manchester UK-good place for a Thanksgiving dinner?
- 4 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 5 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 6 Traveling within Italy
- 7 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 8 London for Christmas
- 9 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 10 To Paris and Provence in June
- 11 Florence in October
- 12 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 13 first european holiday itinery
- 14 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 15 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 16 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 17 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 18 7 days in Andalucia
- 19 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 22 London at Easter
- 23 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 24 Health Resort & Medical Spa Panorama Morska Jarosławiec
- 25 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013