My two girlfriends and I from the States plan to go topless at the beach on our visit to Barcelona this June/July. Like most Americans we are not accustomed to sunbathing topless ... is it safe for three twenty-something women to expose themselves alone on one of Barcelona's city beaches, or would we attract too much unwanted attention? Are the beaches at Sitges or elsewhere better for relaxed swimming and sunbathing? This must sound like a stupid question but two of us are rather well-endowed and we seem to get a lot of attention (some great, some unwanted) when we go to the beach together. Do most European women go topless? Where are the best sections of beach in Barcelona? Thanks!
Topless in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5am arrival in Dublin
- 2 London tube
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 7 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 8 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 What are the best places to see in England
- 11 London hotel
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 7 days in Greece
- 14 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 15 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 16 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 London day trips, especially castles
- 19 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 20 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 21 Nairn to Edinburgh to home - route and where to stay
- 22 Owners Direct Rentals?
- 23 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 24 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 25 What area to stay in Rome, Florence, and Venice?