My two girlfriends and I from the States plan to go topless at the beach on our visit to Barcelona this June/July. Like most Americans we are not accustomed to sunbathing topless ... is it safe for three twenty-something women to expose themselves alone on one of Barcelona's city beaches, or would we attract too much unwanted attention? Are the beaches at Sitges or elsewhere better for relaxed swimming and sunbathing? This must sound like a stupid question but two of us are rather well-endowed and we seem to get a lot of attention (some great, some unwanted) when we go to the beach together. Do most European women go topless? Where are the best sections of beach in Barcelona? Thanks!
Topless in Barcelona
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 4 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 7 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 8 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 9 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 10 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 11 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 14 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 15 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Southern Spain
- 18 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 19 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 20 Scotland November 2015
- 21 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 22 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 23 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 24 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)
- 25 Italy Countryside