My two girlfriends and I from the States plan to go topless at the beach on our visit to Barcelona this June/July. Like most Americans we are not accustomed to sunbathing topless ... is it safe for three twenty-something women to expose themselves alone on one of Barcelona's city beaches, or would we attract too much unwanted attention? Are the beaches at Sitges or elsewhere better for relaxed swimming and sunbathing? This must sound like a stupid question but two of us are rather well-endowed and we seem to get a lot of attention (some great, some unwanted) when we go to the beach together. Do most European women go topless? Where are the best sections of beach in Barcelona? Thanks!
Topless in Barcelona
View all Europe activity »
- 1 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 2 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 3 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 4 TGV and Provence questions
- 5 Rome Accommodation
- 6 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 7 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 8 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 9 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 10 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 11 Italian Lakes gardens
- 12 Chambermaid tipping
- 13 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 14 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip
- 17 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 18 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 19 El Rocio festival, Huelva
- 20 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 23 Greek islands from Turkey
- 24 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?