We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GD Designs Rochdale Reviews (16)
- 2 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 3 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 4 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 5 3 days to spend in europe
- 6 Positano - Sorrento Travel Questions
- 7 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 8 Beaches in Southern France
- 9 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 10 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 11 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 12 cell phone companys
- 13 Brixen/ Bressanone: ideas for a few days?
- 14 Swinoujscie Ferry Arrival
- 15 Travel between Paris, Normandy and Brugges
- 16 Travel to Karlsrhue
- 17 Budget stay in or around Heidelberg
- 18 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 19 Traveling from Sicily, Italy to Greece
- 20 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 21 Affordable French language course in France?
- 22 Budapest on a budget
- 23 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 24 Roundabout from "European Vacation" movie?
- 25 Italy in October