We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First Time Solo Travel info
- 2 What to wear visiting England and France during winter?
- 3 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 4 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 5 2 Months around Europe and the Balkans. Need help with itinerary!
- 6 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 7 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 8 Getting from Ljubljana to Plitvice Lakes
- 9 Poland & Ukraine Summer 2017
- 10 Our week in Scotland—“againn san t-seachdain ann an Alba”
- 11 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 12 Europe in late January
- 13 Northern lights in December
- 14 Best European Cities for Walking Challenged
- 15 Driving Germany to Benelux
- 16 English Countryside
- 17 Puglia or La Langhe
- 18 First time in France
- 19 The Princess Diaries: My Three Week Odyssey In Poland And Romania
- 20 Munich
- 21 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 22 Switzerland, Austria, Prague and Munich
- 23 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 24 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford
- 25 20 days in Great Britain - Self Drive Itinerary Ideas