We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 2 Northern Spain vs Portugal, where spend more time ?
- 3 Towersey, London
- 4 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 5 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 6 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 7 Amalfi Coast help
- 8 Another northern Italy itinerary.
- 9 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 10 Cetona, Barbarino Val d'elsa or Greve?
- 11 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 12 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Ireland in April
- 15 Stop between Umbria and Firenze
- 16 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 17 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 18 A few days outside Rome
- 19 days and times when museums and suchlike close
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 CDG airport and connection time
- 22 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 23 Paris Metro
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 2 week trip to Lisbon, Porto, Douro, seeking input