We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming first trip to the UK
- 2 Pickpocketing prevention tip
- 3 First Trip to Europe, HELP
- 4 Mom's First Trip to Paris (2.5 days)
- 5 Trains from Granada
- 6 Cinque Terre with Mom (4 days)
- 7 Iceland-another itinerary help request
- 8 Rome & Florence with Mom (3 days)
- 9 Do we stay in Montalcino or Chianti or Both?
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 12 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 13 Driving from San Sebastian to La Rioja to Bilbao
- 14 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 15 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 16 3/4/ days South of France
- 17 Ten day tour of Assisi and Umbria during Candelmaggio
- 18 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 19 Florence and Rome
- 20 Need itinerary help for self-drive or tour from Cavan to N. Ireland
- 21 Fodor's Boston GTG
- 22 Train Route Help! France, Spain, Italy & Switzerland
- 23 Switzerland Hotels
- 24 Bosch Parade
- 25 NY Times goes to Sicily!