We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Top Venice experiences
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Prague - Tram #22
- 2 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 3 European neo-nazis head Ukraine to save the white power
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 RentalCars.com: Is it a reliable company?
- 7 one last portugal car rental question
- 8 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 9 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 hotels in Seville
- 12 direct plane flight from sicily to Granada
- 13 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 14 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 15 A drive in Europe
- 16 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 17 nearby cities to london
- 18 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 19 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 20 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 21 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 22 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 23 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 24 Rafting with Extreme Waves!
- 25 Porto -City Break