We're going to Venice for 3 days this Saturday, so apart from the obvious must see's (st Marks Square, Rialto bridge etc) i would really love to hear about your best experience or must see/do's... Whether it's a restaurant to eat, a bar to have a drink or two, a special museum or quartier to wander around..
I'm looking forward to your recommendations!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 2 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 3 Car hire Uk/Ireland
- 4 Milan tours
- 5 Help in determining 2 weeks in Florence, Rome, and TBD location(??)
- 6 Flight Cost to Athens
- 7 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 8 Day Trip near Paris
- 9 Validating train tickets - Germany, Switzwerland
- 10 My niece wants a one week student tour
- 11 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 12 Second thoughts about pour Germany trip...help me !
- 13 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 14 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 15 Lake Maggiore
- 16 Despite the fact that according to my amigos private
- 17 Bootcut jeans
- 18 Cadiz during Carnival? Other suggestions...
- 19 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 20 Amsterdam Transit
- 21 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 22 Kings Day in Amsterdam, local travel?
- 23 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 24 UK train question
- 25 Day trip suggestion from London