I just wrote top tips for traveling to Iceland based on our 2 week experience in August. The first week of our trip was focused on backpacking the highlands area - Landmannalauger, Thorsmork area. The second week consisted of driving around the entire island and stopping to hike in the beautiful East Fjords.
I will also be posting how much we spent in two weeks traveling within Iceland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain in July
- 2 Rick Steves Alternatives
- 3 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 4 Moving to Italy
- 5 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 6 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 7 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 8 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 9 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 10 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 11 Planning an independent tour of UK mid-2017
- 12 Purchase Train Ticket Madrid to Toledo Ahead?
- 13 Swiss Travel Pass
- 14 BritRail pass - 1st or 2nd class?
- 15 We're here!
- 16 Petrol in Greece
- 17 Malaga City Center Hotels
- 18 Athens
- 19 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Where to enjoy Paris
- 24 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 25 10 days in Paris and......