I just wrote top tips for traveling to Iceland based on our 2 week experience in August. The first week of our trip was focused on backpacking the highlands area - Landmannalauger, Thorsmork area. The second week consisted of driving around the entire island and stopping to hike in the beautiful East Fjords.
I will also be posting how much we spent in two weeks traveling within Iceland.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel from Madrid to Barcelona with a Side Trip?
- 2 Good location for Paris apartment?
- 3 Andalusia with kids What should they read before we visit?
- 4 Pre-Bookings in London?
- 5 help with Italy itinerary
- 6 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 7 Capri in July
- 8 Self catering house area 't Gooi for young family
- 9 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 10 Stresa (town), Italy - things to do?
- 11 Ireland road trip in June: Where to stop?
- 12 Venice
- 13 London 2For1 question
- 14 Major Ed van der Elsken show in Stedelijk Museum
- 15 Warsaw to Smolensk?
- 16 16-17 days in Western Europe
- 17 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 18 Tuscan Country Side v Florence apartments with Child
- 19 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Layover, not get on connecting flight
- 22 Best way from London to Gatwick these days?
- 23 Norway fjord
- 24 Need help completing my itinerary. So Much to see!
- 25 7 days in Greece