This is a list of 40 tapas places in Madrid from El Pais in English. We have eaten in two of them and they were excellent.
Another classic in Chueca. A rustic tavern with traditional Castilian and Andalusian fare, including fried eggs, fried fish, and smoked fish canapes.
Libertad, 6. +34 915 21 53 31.
Celso y Manolo
A contemporary tavern with a marble bar and a creative menu. It’s a charming place, that will win you over with its eggs served in a frying pan and its tomatoes.
Libertad, 1. +34 915 31 80 79.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 4 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 5 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 6 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 7 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 8 (Repost) Overall cost of three weeks in Scotland??
- 9 Split, Croatia Itinerary help
- 10 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 11 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 12 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 13 Iceland rental camper company
- 14 southeast sicily town as home base
- 15 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Chania
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 20 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 21 Spanish food - not that special?
- 22 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 23 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 24 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 25 stopover between antequerra and granada?