I'm writing a blog post on how to choose the best area to stay on a first visit to Paris and I'd like to know which sights people absolutely want to see when they've never been there.
Top sights for first time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 2 Best beach town in Italy?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 5 TRYP or Hotel Londres Inglaterra
- 6 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 7 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 8 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 9 Five nights in Extremadura
- 10 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 11 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 12 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 13 Best Car Rental company in Italy?
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 trip to norway
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Where to go in France mid July?
- 18 Help with England/Wales tour
- 19 3 weeks in France starting in burgundy
- 20 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 23 Cotswold Churches
- 24 A Greek sojourn
- 25 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris