I'm writing a blog post on how to choose the best area to stay on a first visit to Paris and I'd like to know which sights people absolutely want to see when they've never been there.
Top sights for first time in Paris
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 2 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 Traveling within Italy
- 6 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 7 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 8 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 9 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 10 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 11 Family European winter holiday
- 12 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 17 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 18 Euro Train
- 19 Travel by train or bus
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 22 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 23 Florence in October
- 24 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 25 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report