I'm writing a blog post on how to choose the best area to stay on a first visit to Paris and I'd like to know which sights people absolutely want to see when they've never been there.
Top sights for first time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 4 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 5 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 11 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 12 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 13 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 14 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 15 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 16 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 17 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 18 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 19 Food tours in Rome?
- 20 Rome Food Tour
- 21 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 22 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 23 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 24 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 25 Italy and Croatia