I'm writing a blog post on how to choose the best area to stay on a first visit to Paris and I'd like to know which sights people absolutely want to see when they've never been there.
Top sights for first time in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 2 No points in Paris .....
- 3 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 4 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma
- 5 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 6 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 7 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 8 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 9 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 10 best time to book accommodation
- 11 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 12 Stay near Paris
- 13 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 14 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 15 Sicily - not a trip report
- 16 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 17 Chip but no PIN
- 18 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 19 Questions for my German friends
- 20 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 21 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 22 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 23 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 24 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 25 Train from Barcelona to Madrid