We're going to be in Italy next week for the first time and wondered what foods (beside gelato, of course) are a 'must' eat.
Top 5 favorite foods to eat in Italy
- 1 jungfraujoch mid june
- 2 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 3 St. Peter's Tomb at the Necropolis Scavi Fact or Fiction?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 8 confused by timeshare offer
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 11 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 14 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 15 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 16 How Long For Santorini?
- 17 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 18 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 19 Kenmare to Dingle- Where to stop along the way?
- 20 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 21 Evening in Oslo
- 22 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 23 Prague Itinerary
- 24 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 25 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland