Can you please recommend the top three restaurants in Rome (including the location) based upon food? I'm a real foodie.
Can you recommend the top three restaurants (including the location) based upon overall value for the price?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Safe to bring jewelry onboard
- 2 European Cooking Secrets
- 3 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 4 20 Days in Europe
- 5 Travel vs. Babies
- 6 How to save money when travellin' to London
- 7 The Local at -- Bavarian Police: Europe under Siege
- 8 Copenhagen to Oslo to Amsterdam: Are we nuts?
- 9 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 10 Italy - rental car damages query
- 11 St Tropez vs Monaco
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 London's Must Sights!
- 14 McRent, Germany - AVOID!!!
- 15 Travel help
- 16 Le Marche Research Help
- 17 Get Ultimate Fun with England Escorts in the Bedroom
- 18 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 19 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 20 11 days in Portugal in April - thoughts on itinerary please!
- 21 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 22 Van Gogh Museum advice
- 23 Flights between Rome, Paris, London- I have questions!
- 24 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 25 Another strong earthquake in central Italy