Can you please recommend the top three restaurants in Rome (including the location) based upon food? I'm a real foodie.
Can you recommend the top three restaurants (including the location) based upon overall value for the price?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Paris travel help
- 4 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 5 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 6 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 7 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 8 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 9 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 10 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 11 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 12 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 13 One night in the Dolomites
- 14 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 15 Airport Transit Visa
- 16 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 17 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 18 Where in Greece
- 19 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 20 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 21 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 22 Vatican tour
- 23 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 24 Day in Capri
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice