Can you please recommend the top three restaurants in Rome (including the location) based upon food? I'm a real foodie.
Can you recommend the top three restaurants (including the location) based upon overall value for the price?
Thanks in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seville Itinerary
- 2 Christmas in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 3 Are Munich and Vienna too similar for same trip?
- 4 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 5 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 6 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 7 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 8 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 9 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 10 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 11 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 12 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 13 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 14 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 15 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 16 Corsica experts: Where should I spend an extra night?
- 17 8 Days in Corsica--Not Enough!
- 18 Italy by car
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 21 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 22 T Mobile Does it Again
- 23 Melk/Wachau Day Trip from Vienna
- 24 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 25 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?