We will be in Spain and Holland for the month of September. I am wondering what's the best way to compare the cost of the train with and without the pass assuming the following: Madrid - about 4 day trips w. train, train from Madrid to Barcelona, about 3 day trips from Barcelona and about 4 day trips from Amsterdam. We do not yet know the destinations for the days trips. What's the best method to do the comparison, is there an application for doing that? Thanks.
Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London and Where Else in late December?
- 2 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 3 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 4 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 5 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 6 3 weeks in Europe
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 9 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 10 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 11 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 12 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 13 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 14 Istanbul Itinerary
- 15 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback
- 16 Bologna tips
- 17 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 18 Edinburgh - outings?
- 19 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 20 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 21 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Scotland: Scone Game Day vs St. Andrews?
- 24 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 25 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons