We will be in Spain and Holland for the month of September. I am wondering what's the best way to compare the cost of the train with and without the pass assuming the following: Madrid - about 4 day trips w. train, train from Madrid to Barcelona, about 3 day trips from Barcelona and about 4 day trips from Amsterdam. We do not yet know the destinations for the days trips. What's the best method to do the comparison, is there an application for doing that? Thanks.
Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Air pollution in Paris
- 2 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 3 Dublin to Armagh?
- 4 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 7 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 8 Naxos in May
- 9 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 10 England and Scotland
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 13 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 14 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 15 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 16 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 17 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 18 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 19 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 20 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 21 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 22 rent phone and 3g wifi
- 23 San Marino - The world's smallest country
- 24 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 25 France, Italy and Greec