We will be in Spain and Holland for the month of September. I am wondering what's the best way to compare the cost of the train with and without the pass assuming the following: Madrid - about 4 day trips w. train, train from Madrid to Barcelona, about 3 day trips from Barcelona and about 4 day trips from Amsterdam. We do not yet know the destinations for the days trips. What's the best method to do the comparison, is there an application for doing that? Thanks.
Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 2 A drive in Europe
- 3 Train Options - Lisbon to Porto
- 4 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 5 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 6 Germany-berlin marathon
- 7 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 8 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 9 hotels in Seville
- 10 car rental companies Italy
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 tour guides in rome
- 13 one last portugal car rental question
- 14 Amsterdam hotel advice
- 15 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 16 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 17 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 18 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 19 London hotel
- 20 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 A relaxing itinerary in the Basque country?
- 23 Toulouse and beyond -
- 24 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 25 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?