We will be in Spain and Holland for the month of September. I am wondering what's the best way to compare the cost of the train with and without the pass assuming the following: Madrid - about 4 day trips w. train, train from Madrid to Barcelona, about 3 day trips from Barcelona and about 4 day trips from Amsterdam. We do not yet know the destinations for the days trips. What's the best method to do the comparison, is there an application for doing that? Thanks.
Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 2 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 3 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 4 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 5 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 6 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 7 One night for dinner in Rome
- 8 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 9 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 10 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 11 What is your favorite travel app?
- 12 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 13 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 14 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 15 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 16 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 17 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 18 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 19 DCC on the increase?
- 20 Planning a week in London
- 21 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 22 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 23 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 24 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 25 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration