I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks, and am terribly overwhelmed with the amount of options for train travel. Everywhere I turn I hear more suggestions about how I can go somewhere cheaper, quicker, easier... and I'm hopelessly lost. I was hoping to post my itinerary below and get some help with getting from point A to point B, and finding the cheapest train tickets to do so!
Paris - Aix En Provence ( I can find tickets for $150...is that right?!)
Aix En Provence - Torino, Italy
Torino - Geneva
Geneva - Strasbourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 생중계바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 2 와와바카라⋞」★「( SO224。COM )」★「⋟슈퍼카지노
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 5 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 8 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 9 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 10 Petrol in Greece
- 11 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 14 Where to enjoy Paris
- 15 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 16 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 17 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 18 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 19 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 20 Meteora for older folk
- 21 Tours of Versailles, Lyon
- 22 FOCUS ON FRANCE: Paris and South of France
- 23 Christmas windows in Paris 2016
- 24 Lofoten, Norway Trip Report
- 25 How to best reach the Lofoten Islands from Oslo, Norway? (four day trip)