I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks, and am terribly overwhelmed with the amount of options for train travel. Everywhere I turn I hear more suggestions about how I can go somewhere cheaper, quicker, easier... and I'm hopelessly lost. I was hoping to post my itinerary below and get some help with getting from point A to point B, and finding the cheapest train tickets to do so!
Paris - Aix En Provence ( I can find tickets for $150...is that right?!)
Aix En Provence - Torino, Italy
Torino - Geneva
Geneva - Strasbourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Provence, Strasbourg, Paris early September
- 2 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Coastal daytrip from Dartmoor Park
- 5 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 6 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 7 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 8 Travelling with Vueling?
- 9 Night Bus?
- 10 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 11 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 12 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Gtg's in Paris this summer ?
- 15 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 16 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 17 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 18 seat reservations
- 19 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 20 Italy in a week
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 23 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 24 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 25 Valencia Spain