I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks, and am terribly overwhelmed with the amount of options for train travel. Everywhere I turn I hear more suggestions about how I can go somewhere cheaper, quicker, easier... and I'm hopelessly lost. I was hoping to post my itinerary below and get some help with getting from point A to point B, and finding the cheapest train tickets to do so!
Paris - Aix En Provence ( I can find tickets for $150...is that right?!)
Aix En Provence - Torino, Italy
Torino - Geneva
Geneva - Strasbourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 센토사바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라추천ば인터넷바카라추천
- 2 아이카지노■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■아시안카지노ら아시안카지노
- 3 릴게임바카라■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■바카라사이트주소し바카라사이트주소
- 4 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 7 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 8 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 9 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 10 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 11 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 12 dinner jackets
- 13 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 14 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 15 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 16 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 17 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 18 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 19 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 20 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 21 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 22 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 23 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please