I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks, and am terribly overwhelmed with the amount of options for train travel. Everywhere I turn I hear more suggestions about how I can go somewhere cheaper, quicker, easier... and I'm hopelessly lost. I was hoping to post my itinerary below and get some help with getting from point A to point B, and finding the cheapest train tickets to do so!
Paris - Aix En Provence ( I can find tickets for $150...is that right?!)
Aix En Provence - Torino, Italy
Torino - Geneva
Geneva - Strasbourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 Need itinerary help! Dolomites to Austria through Hallstat to Venice
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 5 Trains in Alps and UK
- 6 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 7 Switzerland
- 8 CDG airport and connection time
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Travelogue: Copenhagen with Kids
- 11 Travelogue: Norway with kids (Bergen & Fjord)
- 12 Spending Money for 10 Days in France/Italy
- 13 Travelogue: Sweden with kids
- 14 solo guy traveling to europe help please
- 15 Day trips ideas from Lausanne, Switzerland
- 16 Itinerary help needed: 10-11 days in Calabria, Siciily, and (maybe) Puglia
- 17 Train travel vs rental car in Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 Dash to Sicily January Advice hel....
- 19 If you had to choose one......
- 20 Where to buy Saffron?
- 21 EATING IN LISBON..first visit
- 22 Tripcho Travel Guided Tours
- 23 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 24 Marksburg Castle Transport Question
- 25 days and times when museums and suchlike close