I'm heading to Europe in a few weeks, and am terribly overwhelmed with the amount of options for train travel. Everywhere I turn I hear more suggestions about how I can go somewhere cheaper, quicker, easier... and I'm hopelessly lost. I was hoping to post my itinerary below and get some help with getting from point A to point B, and finding the cheapest train tickets to do so!
Paris - Aix En Provence ( I can find tickets for $150...is that right?!)
Aix En Provence - Torino, Italy
Torino - Geneva
Geneva - Strasbourg
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 2 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?
- 3 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 4 10 day Italy
- 5 Positano to Maori drive or ferry and how much visiting time?
- 6 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 7 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 8 Amalfi or Tuscany?
- 9 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 12 Planning a European Trip
- 13 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 14 France, UK and Ireland
- 15 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 16 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 17 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 18 Ireland
- 19 Netherlands,Belgium,Austria and South Germany
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 No Periods in British Written English!
- 22 Does Mannedorf exist?
- 23 Day Trips from Dunfermline
- 24 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 25 Santorini lodging