Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷스코어＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼생방송바카라∋안전공원
- 2 애플카지노 ■※■『KIA700.CoM』■※■인터넷바카라ヲ인터넷바카라
- 3 2 weeks Europe trip
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 dinner jackets
- 6 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 9 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 10 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 11 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 12 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 13 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 14 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 15 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 16 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 17 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 18 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....
- 19 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 20 Cordoba Overnight?
- 21 ALMERIA - 1 Day Excusions
- 22 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 23 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 24 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 25 Dublin Leap Card
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...