Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FIRST TIME VISIT TO SWITZERLAND
- 2 A Flight Maybe Cheaper Than a Train Ride
- 3 Desperate Help with Itinerary to Alsace/Alps/Provence
- 4 Iceland or the Nordic countries in May with children ?
- 5 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye
- 6 Italy train question
- 7 St Mont Michel, how much time do I need
- 8 3 Days in the Black Forest
- 9 Amalfi and Tuscany for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 Day Trip near Paris
- 11 Southern Italy with 3 teens for a week
- 12 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 13 First time to London, Paris and Amsterdam.
- 14 London Itinerary - Late Summer
- 15 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 16 St. Petersburg: 5 days / Itineray questions
- 17 Pakistani on tourist visa in UK, where can I travel outside UK?
- 18 England, Ireland, and France. What can I see in two weeks?
- 19 Andalusia itinerary comments & advice please!
- 20 Seville in September-La Bienal
- 21 Cheap Airfare to Spain
- 22 10 days in Italy - Suggestions?
- 23 Day trip suggestion from London
- 24 Charlotte Bronte at the Soane
- 25 Lake Maggiore
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...