Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What do pack for Ireland?
- 2 Winter Western Europe Tour
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 5 Getting From Milan to Arezzo
- 6 Road trip Cinque Terre to Nice or ST
- 7 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 8 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 9 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 10 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 11 Verdun ceremonies -- 100th anniversary of the battle
- 12 Fake police scam in Budapest
- 13 a few days in berlin and auschwitz?
- 14 Marseille Airport rental return
- 15 Train Travel Northern Italy
- 16 4 or 5 European cites in 16 days??
- 17 Alhambra
- 18 Road trip from Milan Rome
- 19 Ischia and Positano/Sorrento? Or just Ischia?
- 20 Trieste or Venice car rental offices open Saturday afternoon ?
- 21 Paris hotels
- 22 Twelve Nights: Venice, Bologna & Paris (plus Ravenna)
- 23 Hiking in Tyrol Austria
- 24 Italy weather last week of March.
- 25 First Trip to Europe, HELP
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...