Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suicide bombing in Ansbach
- 2 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 3 Madrid city centre?
- 4 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 5 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 6 More Info >>> http://boosthightestosterones.com/nitrobuild-plus/
- 7 Southern Italy
- 8 transfer from Civitavecchia to Fiumicino airport
- 9 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 10 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
- 11 European Travel in March
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Europe itinerary
- 14 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 15 Iceland in 4 days?
- 16 Tuscan Winery Suggestions
- 17 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 18 Day in Dublin with Private Guide
- 19 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 20 Favorite restaurants in Amsterdam
- 21 Barcelona extension
- 22 Ireland driving itinerary
- 23 Slovania & Croatia
- 24 Barcelona Car rental return
- 25 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...