Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to eat in Rome?
- 2 Thinking about the Fjords
- 3 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 4 Copenhagen,Helsinki,St. Petersburg in mid September
- 5 Laura and Steve's Spanish Adventure
- 6 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 7 LHR Connection Time and Fast Track
- 8 Tracking the Weather
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 Rest Stops from Tuscany to Umbria
- 11 Area with nicest countryside--Assisi, Veneto or Emilia?
- 12 Italy travel plan help
- 13 Jamikins? Other Italy travelers? Need car info, please.
- 14 Italy round 4 - Pisa/CT/Parma/Bologna/Milan
- 15 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 16 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 17 Alsace to Austria?
- 18 Help with Spain/Portugal itinerary 33 days
- 19 Budapest language lessons
- 20 Tours in Wales
- 21 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 22 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 23 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 24 barcelona neighborhood
- 25 Itinerary Three Weeks Greece Fall 2018
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...