Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 2 http://www.drhelpnutrition.org/biogenxt/
- 3 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 4 France Study Abroad
- 5 London is it worth it?
- 6 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 7 Paris: Museums, food and wine -- May 2017
- 8 free international phone calls
- 9 Taxi from Heathrow Airport
- 10 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 11 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 12 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 13 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 14 Bergan Fjord.. 1 day
- 15 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 16 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 17 London 6 day itinerary
- 18 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 International drivers permit
- 21 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 22 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 23 Paris and Normandy
- 24 Sicily Beach Resort
- 25 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...