Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Car rental companies - why so many negative reviews?
- 2 Iceland rental camper company
- 3 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 4 southeast sicily town as home base
- 5 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 6 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 7 Chania
- 8 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 9 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 10 Incredibly Beautiful, Fira, Greece
- 11 Theoxenia on Santorini
- 12 Spanish food - not that special?
- 13 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 14 Rome travel book, Nice extra
- 15 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 16 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 17 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 18 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 19 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 20 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 23 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 24 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 25 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...