Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Best of Paris Oct 12 -18th 2015
- 2 Eiffel-tower-shut-staff-walk-
- 3 Springtime in Paris and Provence – April 2015
- 4 Shoppingin Spain
- 5 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 6 Daytrip Ideas from Assisi (leaving this Saturday)
- 7 Northern Spain
- 8 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 9 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino
- 10 London-Paris solo trip
- 11 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 12 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 13 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 14 Question for Aussies re travel SIMs in Europe
- 15 Bad Wimpfen or Schwaebisch Hall
- 16 French Prem Train Fares
- 17 Euro Quiz # 103 - Rivers!
- 18 Dublin to Dingle?
- 19 To Hampton Court Palace
- 20 Day trip London to Belgium - Help!
- 21 Anyone have a good word to say about Zurich?
- 22 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 23 Scotland for a week with 6 1/2 year old
- 24 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 25 venice to lucca by car
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...