Yeh the most comprehensive national strike in 30 years says today's New York Times which also says to expect delays of up to 12 hours at Immigration.
Why do they just not close down international flights?
Why produce a mob scene?
What is wrong with the BAA?
And it is all David Cameron's fault!
Tomorrow Landing in London - "Expect delays of up to 12 hours...
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 3 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 4 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 5 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 6 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 7 Gate 1 Travel is the BEST
- 8 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 9 Travelling within Florence and to Siena
- 10 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 11 Benita In Paris
- 12 Sagrada Familia in Barcelona: who knows what time masses are?
- 13 Rome apartment
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 16 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 17 Am I too fat too travel?
- 18 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 19 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 20 Train Passes
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 23 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 24 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 25 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)