I am going to be in Spain from 18 Aug - 2 Sep, part of mixed gender group of friends, all in late twenties. Traveling all the way from India, this may be our only Spain trip for decades to come, although I believe in never say never
We are going to be in Barcelona during Tomatina (falling on 29 Aug this year). We were wondering if:
1. It is worth it to go to Valencia for a day-trip specially for attending Tomatina?
2. Is it worth the hype?
3. I was told, it is not safe in particular for girls. Is that correct?
4. Worst case basis, if my friends do not join me, does it still make sense (and safe!) for me to go to Tomatina alone? I would imagine, it is more fun with a group of friends ofcourse.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018