I am going to be in Spain from 18 Aug - 2 Sep, part of mixed gender group of friends, all in late twenties. Traveling all the way from India, this may be our only Spain trip for decades to come, although I believe in never say never
We are going to be in Barcelona during Tomatina (falling on 29 Aug this year). We were wondering if:
1. It is worth it to go to Valencia for a day-trip specially for attending Tomatina?
2. Is it worth the hype?
3. I was told, it is not safe in particular for girls. Is that correct?
4. Worst case basis, if my friends do not join me, does it still make sense (and safe!) for me to go to Tomatina alone? I would imagine, it is more fun with a group of friends ofcourse.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 스위피릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫sst39.com≪
- 4 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 5 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 6 Cutback on Spain trip
- 7 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 8 where to stay in London?
- 9 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 10 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 11 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 12 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 13 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 14 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 15 Greece...so many options! (11 days)
- 16 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 17 Croatia transportation question.
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 21 Need hotel recommendations for Madrid, Toledo & Andalucia
- 22 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 23 Ireland and Scotland in July
- 24 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 25 Itinerary help--Loire Valley and Brittany