I am going to be in Spain from 18 Aug - 2 Sep, part of mixed gender group of friends, all in late twenties. Traveling all the way from India, this may be our only Spain trip for decades to come, although I believe in never say never
We are going to be in Barcelona during Tomatina (falling on 29 Aug this year). We were wondering if:
1. It is worth it to go to Valencia for a day-trip specially for attending Tomatina?
2. Is it worth the hype?
3. I was told, it is not safe in particular for girls. Is that correct?
4. Worst case basis, if my friends do not join me, does it still make sense (and safe!) for me to go to Tomatina alone? I would imagine, it is more fun with a group of friends ofcourse.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ROADRUNNER @ Password Reset CONTACT ☎1 800:681:7208ROADRUNNERTec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Train transfer questions and safety - France/NL/Belgium/UK
- 3 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 4 Iphone 6 usage in multiple European Countries
- 5 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 6 Transportation from Westport via Athlone to Belturbet or Ballinamore area
- 7 Where Would You? (1 random night in Dec btwn Bologna and Montepulciano)
- 8 Studying art in English in venice
- 9 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 10 What Can We Do to Help A Refugee Family in France?
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Swiss Pass vs Half Fare Card??
- 13 Greek Mainland Itinerary
- 14 Trip Report: Austria - salt mine, ice cave, Habsburgs' Summer Palace
- 15 Suppose to leave on the 24th, still no visa
- 16 Berlin to ?
- 17 Any suggested guide or tour companies for the Acropolis?
- 18 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 19 Paris Perfect Legal?
- 20 Trogir or Split
- 21 Day tour from Edinburgh - Hairy Coo v/s Rabies?
- 22 Scotland
- 23 Hotels in Turin
- 24 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 25 Istria in two days