I am going to be in Spain from 18 Aug - 2 Sep, part of mixed gender group of friends, all in late twenties. Traveling all the way from India, this may be our only Spain trip for decades to come, although I believe in never say never
We are going to be in Barcelona during Tomatina (falling on 29 Aug this year). We were wondering if:
1. It is worth it to go to Valencia for a day-trip specially for attending Tomatina?
2. Is it worth the hype?
3. I was told, it is not safe in particular for girls. Is that correct?
4. Worst case basis, if my friends do not join me, does it still make sense (and safe!) for me to go to Tomatina alone? I would imagine, it is more fun with a group of friends ofcourse.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 11 Homesaty
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 14 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Private tour guides in Bayeux