I am going to be in Spain from 18 Aug - 2 Sep, part of mixed gender group of friends, all in late twenties. Traveling all the way from India, this may be our only Spain trip for decades to come, although I believe in never say never
We are going to be in Barcelona during Tomatina (falling on 29 Aug this year). We were wondering if:
1. It is worth it to go to Valencia for a day-trip specially for attending Tomatina?
2. Is it worth the hype?
3. I was told, it is not safe in particular for girls. Is that correct?
4. Worst case basis, if my friends do not join me, does it still make sense (and safe!) for me to go to Tomatina alone? I would imagine, it is more fun with a group of friends ofcourse.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 2 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Santorini lodging
- 5 Milan private guide
- 6 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 7 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 8 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 9 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 10 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 11 Italian lakes
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May