Hello to all.
In 5 weeks time, me and 3 friends will be travelling to Vienna, Austria. At first it was an 8-day vacation focused just on Vienna and Bratislava, however in the end we rented a car and will go to all these places:
Now my query is if someone can give me clear indications on the toll charges for each one of them and how and from where to pay. Also when I booked my rental online, I was not asked if I will leave the country but I think it will be asked when we pick up the car? Any idea of the prices to travel to other countries? Or at least indications as I would understand that it would be different from one company to another.
In regards to the toll queries, these are the full trips I'm planning to perform:
Tuesday 25th August 2015 - Vienna----->Budapest
Wednesday 26th August 2015 - Budapest----->Zagreb
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Zagreb----->Graz
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Graz----->Vienna
Saturday 29th August 2015 - Vienna----->Bratislava
Sunday 30th August 2015 - Bratislava----->Prague
Monday 31st August 2015 - Prague-----> Vienna
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 2 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 3 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 4 Overnight at Heathrow
- 5 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 9 days in London
- 8 Lyon
- 9 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 10 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 11 No Periods in British Written English!
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Milan private guide
- 14 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 15 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 16 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 17 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 18 Italian lakes
- 19 Ronda Wine/biking
- 20 What do after Bernia Express?
- 21 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Self drive tour companies
- 24 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 25 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
Hello to all.