Hello to all.
In 5 weeks time, me and 3 friends will be travelling to Vienna, Austria. At first it was an 8-day vacation focused just on Vienna and Bratislava, however in the end we rented a car and will go to all these places:
Now my query is if someone can give me clear indications on the toll charges for each one of them and how and from where to pay. Also when I booked my rental online, I was not asked if I will leave the country but I think it will be asked when we pick up the car? Any idea of the prices to travel to other countries? Or at least indications as I would understand that it would be different from one company to another.
In regards to the toll queries, these are the full trips I'm planning to perform:
Tuesday 25th August 2015 - Vienna----->Budapest
Wednesday 26th August 2015 - Budapest----->Zagreb
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Zagreb----->Graz
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Graz----->Vienna
Saturday 29th August 2015 - Vienna----->Bratislava
Sunday 30th August 2015 - Bratislava----->Prague
Monday 31st August 2015 - Prague-----> Vienna
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 driving the coastline of Croatia
- 2 Driving in Italy?
- 3 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 4 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 5 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 6 Paris to Barcelona and Lourdes by train/car
- 7 Portugal--Lisbon, Douro, Porto
- 8 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 9 St Remy to Nice in Three Days?
- 10 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 11 Europe's Most Iconic Sights...???????
- 12 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 13 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 14 First time in Europe for 10 days! Help!
- 15 Shoes in Scotland
- 16 Engadine Valley help
- 17 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 18 Naples, Italy
- 19 Ireland in April
- 20 Is the Jacobite Steam Train worth it?
- 21 French restaurants
- 22 Tuscany 6 nights
- 23 Ireland travel passport question
- 24 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?
- 25 New Year's Eve in Paris:at the Champs Elysees
Hello to all.