Hello to all.
In 5 weeks time, me and 3 friends will be travelling to Vienna, Austria. At first it was an 8-day vacation focused just on Vienna and Bratislava, however in the end we rented a car and will go to all these places:
Now my query is if someone can give me clear indications on the toll charges for each one of them and how and from where to pay. Also when I booked my rental online, I was not asked if I will leave the country but I think it will be asked when we pick up the car? Any idea of the prices to travel to other countries? Or at least indications as I would understand that it would be different from one company to another.
In regards to the toll queries, these are the full trips I'm planning to perform:
Tuesday 25th August 2015 - Vienna----->Budapest
Wednesday 26th August 2015 - Budapest----->Zagreb
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Zagreb----->Graz
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Graz----->Vienna
Saturday 29th August 2015 - Vienna----->Bratislava
Sunday 30th August 2015 - Bratislava----->Prague
Monday 31st August 2015 - Prague-----> Vienna
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/luxalo-beauty/
- 2 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 3 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Spain in July
- 6 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 7 We're here!
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Where to enjoy Paris
- 10 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 11 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 12 10 days in Paris and......
- 13 Prague Christmas Markets and Christmas mass
- 14 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 15 Athens
- 16 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 17 Edinburgh Tattoo-2017-Tickets
- 18 Itinerary check for Sicily, please!!
- 19 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 Lisbon-mini trip report
- 22 Hello -Please- Excuse Me- Good-Bye - Thank You ???
- 23 Article on assistance for US citizens with difficulties abroad
- 24 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 25 Budapest & Prague
Hello to all.