Hello to all.
In 5 weeks time, me and 3 friends will be travelling to Vienna, Austria. At first it was an 8-day vacation focused just on Vienna and Bratislava, however in the end we rented a car and will go to all these places:
Now my query is if someone can give me clear indications on the toll charges for each one of them and how and from where to pay. Also when I booked my rental online, I was not asked if I will leave the country but I think it will be asked when we pick up the car? Any idea of the prices to travel to other countries? Or at least indications as I would understand that it would be different from one company to another.
In regards to the toll queries, these are the full trips I'm planning to perform:
Tuesday 25th August 2015 - Vienna----->Budapest
Wednesday 26th August 2015 - Budapest----->Zagreb
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Zagreb----->Graz
Thursday 27th August 2015 - Graz----->Vienna
Saturday 29th August 2015 - Vienna----->Bratislava
Sunday 30th August 2015 - Bratislava----->Prague
Monday 31st August 2015 - Prague-----> Vienna
Thanks a lot,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Store luggage in Rome for a few hours
- 2 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 3 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 4 Anyone Use the Venezia Unica City Pass?
- 5 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 6 Milos beach stay
- 7 Croatia, Slovenia & Bosnia Itinerary Feedback
- 8 Jamikins and Bikerscott do Le Marche (Again)
- 9 Whistle stop family road trip
- 10 Tourist Perspective On Croatia
- 11 Italica (Sevilla) or Medina al-Zahra (Cordoba)
- 12 CENAZ airport shuttle - Prague?
- 13 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 14 Appenzell in December?
- 15 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 16 Sao Vicente Hike on Madeira
- 17 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 18 One week road trip Santiago de Compostela-Lisbon itinerary advice needed
- 19 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 20 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Switzerland for 2 weeks
- 23 Notes on St. Petersburg
- 24 London, Brussels, France, Berner Oberland and Vienna (in 72 days)
- 25 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
Hello to all.