Just a quick question regarding paying tolls on french roads. Are they a combination of paying cash or credit card or have they taken on the E-Tag system ? Do you pay on entering the toll road or exiting ?
Toll roads in France
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy - Month of July
- 2 England & Scotland in April
- 3 Transport in Venice
- 4 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 5 Rome Areas to stay
- 6 Any recommended shops on Rue du Cherche Midi? Or nearby?
- 7 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 8 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 9 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 10 Wengen to Torino?
- 11 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 12 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 13 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 14 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 15 In France, French Summer Camps For Kids
- 16 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 17 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 20 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 21 St Germain
- 22 Lakes District UK
- 23 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 24 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015