Is it a toll road from Zagreb to Ljubljana and if so do they accept Euros?
Toll road to LJB??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 2 I think this is a scam!
- 3 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 4 Netherlands holiday with a 2.5 year old
- 5 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 6 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 7 Travel with Teens
- 8 Best Time of Day and Vantage Point for Seven Sisters
- 9 Weather in Andalusia and Barcelona?
- 10 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 11 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 12 15-days in Turkey with 15-month old, Istanbul and..?
- 13 Rental car companies in Denizli & Antalya
- 14 Vienna - stay near train station or Innere Stadt?
- 15 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 16 What are the best places to see in England
- 17 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 18 Reims for a day
- 19 Indus Tours in Turkey
- 20 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 21 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 22 Estonia Amber
- 23 Two days between St. Ives and London
- 24 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 25 TRAVEL TURKEY