A message on another thread said it's a great idea to take a guided tour of Toledo because it can be very confusing to navigate. I tried researching Toledo tours, but they all seem to involve riding a bus from Madrid. Can anyone recommend a half-day tour that originates in Toledo? Thanks!
Toledo Walking Tours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Two Days in Prague
- 2 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 3 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 4 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 5 London GTG late September?
- 6 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 7 Montreuil, Rue Colbert
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 9 Schengen Visa
- 10 18 days - Turkey, Greece and Italy
- 11 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 12 london in 2.5 days
- 13 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 14 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 15 Italy tours
- 16 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 17 3 adults in a Triple room at Hotel Attalos- crazy?
- 18 Air France strike
- 19 BUDAPEST Accommodations[2weeks]
- 20 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 21 Need help - Train from Marseille airport to Paris
- 22 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)
- 23 Trouble deciding between backpack or wheeled luggage
- 24 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 25 Escargot