We'd like to go to the following cities (starting out from Madrid):
and maybe even Santander
What route do you suggest? Should we rent a car or take trains and buses? Can we fit all of this into 4-5 days? (I know it's not ideal, but this will be after an 11-day tour, and 4-5 days is all we've got afer).
My plan is to go to Toledo by bus (sleep there), then go to Segovia (train or bus), and then rent a car in Segovia and take 2 or 3 days to go to San Sebastian and return to Madrid. I've never been to Spain, so I don't know if this is feasible or too rushed. Also maybe the train would be better to San Sebastian??
Any advice appreciated.
By the way, this will be in early October. We won't have any reservations, so we'll be completely flexible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 tickets for Wimbledon
- 2 Tips on our visit to Edinburgh, Glencoe, Skye
- 3 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 6 Insurance on rental car options
- 7 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 10 Istanbul at Easter
- 11 Happy birthday ATM
- 12 Renting a car in Greece
- 13 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 14 24 hours in Paris
- 15 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 16 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 17 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 18 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 21 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 22 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 23 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?