We'd like to go to the following cities (starting out from Madrid):
and maybe even Santander
What route do you suggest? Should we rent a car or take trains and buses? Can we fit all of this into 4-5 days? (I know it's not ideal, but this will be after an 11-day tour, and 4-5 days is all we've got afer).
My plan is to go to Toledo by bus (sleep there), then go to Segovia (train or bus), and then rent a car in Segovia and take 2 or 3 days to go to San Sebastian and return to Madrid. I've never been to Spain, so I don't know if this is feasible or too rushed. Also maybe the train would be better to San Sebastian??
Any advice appreciated.
By the way, this will be in early October. We won't have any reservations, so we'll be completely flexible.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바다이야기어플 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임 파트너 ▣ 홈피:≫ttw46.com≪
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 5 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 8 Help needed for our trip to Munich, Salzburg, Prague & Vienna
- 9 dinner jackets
- 10 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 11 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 12 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 13 2 weeks Europe trip
- 14 Krakow and Prague-one week
- 15 Transportation
- 16 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 17 4 days in Provence in early June
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 20 Leather goods in Florence
- 21 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 22 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 23 France Itinerary Advice
- 24 Trip to Rome
- 25 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?