The husband and I only have 5 days/4 nights in Madrid so I need to make a choice on our daytrip and I'm stumped! To make things simple, I just want to know your opinions on which place is more breathtaking TIA!
Toledo or Segovia daytrip for Spain first-timers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 2 Paris in black and white
- 3 Berner Oberland for 3 days over Thanksgiving
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Need help with itinerary
- 6 Vicenza day trip - can we walk everywhere?
- 7 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 10 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 11 Grad Schools in London?
- 12 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 13 Cotswolds first time
- 14 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 15 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 16 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 17 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 18 What will happen if I do not pay the penalty of ATAF bus in Florence
- 19 Ireland or Scotland
- 20 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 21 From Denver to Virtuous
- 22 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 23 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 24 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 25 need advise on first time travel to Europe