The husband and I only have 5 days/4 nights in Madrid so I need to make a choice on our daytrip and I'm stumped! To make things simple, I just want to know your opinions on which place is more breathtaking TIA!
Toledo or Segovia daytrip for Spain first-timers?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Group Operators
- 2 Eating in University cafeterias
- 3 What is the fastest and best way to travel across Europe
- 4 Tuscany for wine, food & photography??
- 5 Renting a car from Rome to tuscany to venice
- 6 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 7 Thello Train Ticket - Oct 11 - Paris to Venice - "temporarily closed"
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 10 I went to Paris in June
- 11 Italy things to do?
- 12 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 13 Barcelona apartment input, please
- 14 Christmas Market 2014 Itinerary help
- 15 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 16 Driving from London to Scotland.
- 17 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 18 Self-driving tips for France
- 19 Does this sound feasible?
- 20 house-renting safe in Slovenija?
- 21 What is considered acceptable travel attire
- 22 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 23 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 24 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 25 How to make this adventure work?