My wife and I are ending our 2 week European vacation with 3 nights in Madrid. We want to take a day trip to either Toledo or Segovia but can't decide which would be a better visit. This will be our first trip to Europe so we are basically trying to see as much as possible. Any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated. Thank you!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 백경 온라인게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 2 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 3 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 8 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 9 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 10 Trip suggestion
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Summer Travel order
- 14 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 15 LIsbon
- 16 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 17 Corfu
- 18 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 19 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 22 International Flight Question
- 23 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 24 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 25 great hotel and food in Lyon