Thanks to all the Fodorites in the first place for posting thier Trip reports (yk, Indiancouple and others) and discussions which have been extremely useful to me in planning my trip. My husband and I will be travelling to Spain this April. After reading about the history of Spain, we definitely want to visit Toledo.
We will be in Madrid for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). Please suggest which of these 2 options is better?
A) Stay in Madrid on Monday and check out Palacio Real, skip Prado musuem (since it is closed on Monday) and visit Toledo on Tuesday.
B) Visit Toledo on Monday and check out Palacio Real and Prado museum in Madrid on Tuesday. I went through some of the past forum discussions (year 2001 and 2004) It appears that most of the musuems,cathedrals etc in Toledo are closed on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노룰■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■인터넷카지노주소え인터넷카지노주소
- 2 플러스바카라■▥■『KIA700.CoM』■▤■온라인카지노주소ポ온라인카지노주소
- 3 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 4 Driving from Spain to Portugal - passport check?
- 5 Spain in December
- 6 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 7 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 8 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 9 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 10 K-Day
- 11 Reindeer Migration on NRK
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 16 Cell Phone Question
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Help with purchasing a wedding gift card
- 21 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 22 Aix en Provence Day Trips
- 23 Which is the cheapest country (and gorgeous) in Europe?
- 24 Where to go...one month w/a one year old
- 25 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands