Thanks to all the Fodorites in the first place for posting thier Trip reports (yk, Indiancouple and others) and discussions which have been extremely useful to me in planning my trip. My husband and I will be travelling to Spain this April. After reading about the history of Spain, we definitely want to visit Toledo.
We will be in Madrid for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). Please suggest which of these 2 options is better?
A) Stay in Madrid on Monday and check out Palacio Real, skip Prado musuem (since it is closed on Monday) and visit Toledo on Tuesday.
B) Visit Toledo on Monday and check out Palacio Real and Prado museum in Madrid on Tuesday. I went through some of the past forum discussions (year 2001 and 2004) It appears that most of the musuems,cathedrals etc in Toledo are closed on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tattoos in Italy
- 2 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 3 London/Edinburgh in a few weeks, what should I get done ahead of time?
- 4 Another Question re Scotland
- 5 Place to stay
- 6 Milan to Chamonix by bus
- 7 Charming areas to explore in London
- 8 Transport from palace of versailles to Grand Trianon
- 9 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 10 Our Roman Holiday - 8 nights in the Eternal City
- 11 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 12 9 days in Eastern Sicily
- 13 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 14 After the Cinque Terre and before Genoa
- 15 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 16 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 17 2 weeks from southern italy
- 18 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 19 Puglia: A question about eating @ a masseria
- 20 travel around Spain
- 21 Guide books for Eastern Europe
- 22 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 23 A base for 5 days in Western Denmark
- 24 credit and debit cards
- 25 Where to stay in Umbria