Thanks to all the Fodorites in the first place for posting thier Trip reports (yk, Indiancouple and others) and discussions which have been extremely useful to me in planning my trip. My husband and I will be travelling to Spain this April. After reading about the history of Spain, we definitely want to visit Toledo.
We will be in Madrid for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). Please suggest which of these 2 options is better?
A) Stay in Madrid on Monday and check out Palacio Real, skip Prado musuem (since it is closed on Monday) and visit Toledo on Tuesday.
B) Visit Toledo on Monday and check out Palacio Real and Prado museum in Madrid on Tuesday. I went through some of the past forum discussions (year 2001 and 2004) It appears that most of the musuems,cathedrals etc in Toledo are closed on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 아시안카지노⋋么【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】么⋌슈퍼카지노
- 2 아시안카지노┫₪【 ＮＡ４２８.ＣＯＭ 】₪┣슈퍼카지노
- 3 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 4 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 5 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 6 Schlipol Airport/Amsterdam/question
- 7 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 8 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 9 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 10 Hotels in Turin
- 11 Just 1 or 2 or 3 days in Rome? Here are free self guided itineraries
- 12 Romania: Putting together a 7-day itinerary
- 13 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 14 Help on ancient history route
- 15 Surprise 30th Birthday Trip... ideas?
- 16 Lake Como- Which villa has the best garden?
- 17 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 18 Best Viking Sites
- 19 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 20 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 21 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 22 Greece
- 23 Madrid, Andalusia and possibly Tangiers
- 24 Paris advice with kids
- 25 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?