Thanks to all the Fodorites in the first place for posting thier Trip reports (yk, Indiancouple and others) and discussions which have been extremely useful to me in planning my trip. My husband and I will be travelling to Spain this April. After reading about the history of Spain, we definitely want to visit Toledo.
We will be in Madrid for 2 days (Monday and Tuesday). Please suggest which of these 2 options is better?
A) Stay in Madrid on Monday and check out Palacio Real, skip Prado musuem (since it is closed on Monday) and visit Toledo on Tuesday.
B) Visit Toledo on Monday and check out Palacio Real and Prado museum in Madrid on Tuesday. I went through some of the past forum discussions (year 2001 and 2004) It appears that most of the musuems,cathedrals etc in Toledo are closed on Monday.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 2 8 Days in Spain
- 3 9 Days in Spain
- 4 Iceland early december visit
- 5 Christmas in Dresden 2017
- 6 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 7 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 8 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 9 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 10 Ger’s Italian Trip Report: Padua, Ferrara, Siena, Perugia and Florence
- 11 Milan or Turin
- 12 London flat rental: the more I research, the more frustrating it becomes
- 13 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 14 Barcelona alternative
- 15 Paris to Italy
- 16 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 17 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 18 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Apple Pay on London Transit
- 21 Frankfurt to UK
- 22 Christmas Markets France/Germany
- 23 God Save the Queen?
- 24 Road trip with our dog
- 25 Visiting Plitivce National Park