I understand that Toledo would be very difficult to navigate on foot for an athmatic...........Are taxis readily available?.........What about the "escalator"?..........We would like to spend a night in Toledo as we really want to see the Cathedral , Alcazar and the Casa of El Greco, but don't know if I will have access...........Also wondered about the Hostal del Cardenal?........thanks for any suggestions
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 4 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 5 Banking for semester in London; what to do US students do?
- 6 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 7 Sagrada Familia - which tower?
- 8 Italy with 4 teenagers, 1 child and a husband in 18 days - thoughts?
- 9 Naples report - including staying in the centro storico
- 10 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 11 Train travel in Europe
- 12 Prague Main Train Station
- 13 Itinerary Questions
- 14 Place to propose
- 15 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 16 Traveling to Europe for the first time
- 17 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 18 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 19 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 20 Lake como
- 21 Christmas in Paris was fantastic!
- 22 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 23 Stockholm hotel suggestions please!!!!
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1
- 25 Rome L. Argentina Ruins - Can they be explored or just viewed from street?