I understand that Toledo would be very difficult to navigate on foot for an athmatic...........Are taxis readily available?.........What about the "escalator"?..........We would like to spend a night in Toledo as we really want to see the Cathedral , Alcazar and the Casa of El Greco, but don't know if I will have access...........Also wondered about the Hostal del Cardenal?........thanks for any suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 2 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 3 Giverny in early October?
- 4 Air France strike
- 5 URGENT HELP- Traveling soon for Croatia, B & H, Slovenia, Montenegro
- 6 Amsterdam neighborhood to stay for 2 weeks
- 7 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 8 Interested In Coach Passes
- 9 visit a working farm in Southern Ireland
- 10 Voltage in UK and France
- 11 Help with Amsterdam for Christmas and Paris for New Year’s
- 12 Two Days in Prague
- 13 How many nights in Vienna vs. Salzburg?
- 14 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 15 Schengen Visa
- 16 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 17 Alterations to night trains routes
- 18 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 19 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 20 london in 2.5 days
- 21 Belgium, Germany, Netherlands
- 22 Looking for Suggestions - 12 Day Agenda for Greece
- 23 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 24 London GTG late September?
- 25 US looking into preclearance at European airports