I understand that Toledo would be very difficult to navigate on foot for an athmatic...........Are taxis readily available?.........What about the "escalator"?..........We would like to spend a night in Toledo as we really want to see the Cathedral , Alcazar and the Casa of El Greco, but don't know if I will have access...........Also wondered about the Hostal del Cardenal?........thanks for any suggestions
- 1 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 2 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 3 Backpacking through Europe
- 4 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 5 Rhine River Intinerary
- 6 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 7 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 8 Ah Paris
- 9 Estonia
- 10 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 11 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 12 Ireland's Murphy's Pub's
- 13 Visa to TURKEY
- 14 I Need To Vent!
- 15 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 8 hour layover in Frankfurt of 5/21
- 18 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 19 Tennyson Home
- 20 Austria - Salzburg to Vienna (Train and Boat)
- 21 Which tour company would be best?
- 22 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 23 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 24 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 25 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?