Nice article in today's NYT Travel Section on the charms of Toledo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A day in Bordeaux - what to do?
- 2 floods in Andalucia
- 3 Interested In Coach Passes
- 4 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 5 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 6 2 full days in Santorini, should we rent a car ?
- 7 Pisa and Lucca in one day
- 8 Where to stay the night between Naples and Matera
- 9 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 Favorite things to do in London
- 12 Strasbourg restaurant recommendations
- 13 Altdorf/Schattdorf restaurant
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Discount Card and itinerary for Paris for family of 4
- 16 Where to go in Europe in early March
- 17 What I Did Right... and... What I Learned...
- 18 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 19 How to get to Plaka from Athens airport in the least expensive way?
- 20 7 countries in a month
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan Cadorna
- 22 hotels I recommend from my recent trip to Paris and Normandy
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 Museum Pass
- 25 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?