Nice article in today's NYT Travel Section on the charms of Toledo.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Arrive in Paris early am, no check-in/luggage drop until pm. Options?
- 2 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 3 Has anyone used Hop Airlines?
- 4 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 5 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 8 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 9 Luzern to Zurich
- 10 Malaga article
- 11 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 12 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 13 Help me find a Villa in Val D'Orcia this Summer!
- 14 Spain in 17 days
- 15 Question about Tallinin and Riga.
- 16 Car travel from Munich-Fussen-Bad Ragaz-Interlaken: Roads?
- 17 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 18 Help re: Driving from Venice Airport to Kobarid, Slovenia
- 19 Slow, south of france with a baby, a five year old and no driving
- 20 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 21 Which Car to book at CDG in May 2015? Do you get Complimentary Upgrade?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 German Wings
- 24 Mykonos plus another Island. Which one?
- 25 Renting a car after train to Florence