I really want to do a trip to the fjords but I am wondering if it is too ambitious to go with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old at the time?? Are there activities to do in Bergen for this age group & a way of seeing the fjords that are family friendly? Also, any thoughts on time of year to visit? I hear summer is best.... thanks!
Toddlers & Fjords/Bergen, Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bologna: Walk via Arcades to San Luca
- 2 DB Bahn : Budapest to Prague
- 3 Help with 3 week Itenarary... Ireland (dublin) & Paris.. possibly London.
- 4 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 5 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 6 8 day May Road Trip - Best of France
- 7 Gatwick to Stratford Station
- 8 2-week Central/Eastern Europe itinerary questions
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 12 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 13 Returning Oyster card at Kings Cross rail station in London
- 14 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 15 Dublin to Cashel
- 16 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 17 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 18 Cinque Terre or Amalfi Coast?
- 19 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 20 Athens and which islands?
- 21 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 22 Best way to go from Positano to Pompeii then to Rome? Pompeii private tour?
- 23 Opera in Prague : Dvorak's Rusalka or Puccini's Tosca
- 24 Sea side in Italy
- 25 Prague symphony - please help me choose 2 seats