I really want to do a trip to the fjords but I am wondering if it is too ambitious to go with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old at the time?? Are there activities to do in Bergen for this age group & a way of seeing the fjords that are family friendly? Also, any thoughts on time of year to visit? I hear summer is best.... thanks!
Toddlers & Fjords/Bergen, Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 I need a haircut
- 2 We Need a Pact
- 3 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 4 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 5 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 6 Honeymooning in Europe
- 7 Southern France
- 8 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 9 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 10 Spain tips beyond safety
- 11 Small group for Colosseum
- 12 American electrical gadgets
- 13 Arc de Triumph Question
- 14 flea markets in France
- 15 Tipping in Greece
- 16 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 17 Eating in France-two new books
- 18 Monet in Normandy
- 19 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 20 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 21 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 22 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 23 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 24 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11
- 25 What to wear