I really want to do a trip to the fjords but I am wondering if it is too ambitious to go with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old at the time?? Are there activities to do in Bergen for this age group & a way of seeing the fjords that are family friendly? Also, any thoughts on time of year to visit? I hear summer is best.... thanks!
Toddlers & Fjords/Bergen, Norway?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending money in Italy?
- 2 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 3 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 4 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 5 first family trip to Switzerland
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 St. Paul's Cathedral bells
- 8 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 9 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 10 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 11 Vienna.stay in pension.
- 12 Spain for 7 days
- 13 Biking across Europe
- 14 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 15 Vacation Rental Home near Barcelona with 8 bed/8 bath help
- 16 London: Oyster Card or Travelcard?
- 17 Normandy in October
- 18 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 19 I went to Paris in June
- 20 "Cool" places for dinner in Rome when it's hot
- 21 Paris in October solo - potpourri of questions
- 22 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 23 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 24 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 25 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?