I really want to do a trip to the fjords but I am wondering if it is too ambitious to go with a 2 1/2 year old and a 6 month old at the time?? Are there activities to do in Bergen for this age group & a way of seeing the fjords that are family friendly? Also, any thoughts on time of year to visit? I hear summer is best.... thanks!
Toddlers & Fjords/Bergen, Norway?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 2 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 5 Euro Train
- 6 London for Christmas
- 7 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 8 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 9 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 10 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 11 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 12 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 13 Travel by train or bus
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Planning a holiday
- 17 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 18 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 19 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 20 Advises for trip to Russia
- 21 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 Amsterdam, Paris, and Bruges
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 25 Christmas Markets / Christmas experience.