We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Will it worth it to bring our boy's stroller for this trip or it will be a big no no and causing more hustle instead? Yes, my boy can walk already but as for 2 yo boy.. he doesn't listen and follow command well yet and just follow his toddler instinct which will run fast just to see a butterfly or jump to the water right away to see any fish. It will be too tiring for us to carry him around but considering we will walk and catch a train a lot makes me wonder if it worth it or not to have 1 extra stroller in our hand during this trip.
Would like to hear your opinion based on your experience. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼사다리 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 quickest way to Prague
- 3 Plitvace Lake 1 day or 2?
- 4 Should We Go to the French Riviera in August?
- 5 Avoid Europcar!
- 6 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 7 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 8 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 10 16 days in France and Italy
- 11 Ideas for change in our Italian itinerary please
- 12 Changing Planes at Fiumicino
- 13 Vaporetto ticket time questions
- 14 Amsterdam
- 15 First Time in Ireland...Intinerary advice please
- 16 Transport Christmas and NYE
- 17 Europe Winter Itinerary
- 18 Train / Calabria
- 19 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 20 Sarlat & Surrounding Towns Restaurants
- 21 Hotels on st george beach naxos
- 22 Paris for children
- 23 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 24 [Needed Recs] Cheap, widely available, good wine in Italy?
- 25 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow