We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Will it worth it to bring our boy's stroller for this trip or it will be a big no no and causing more hustle instead? Yes, my boy can walk already but as for 2 yo boy.. he doesn't listen and follow command well yet and just follow his toddler instinct which will run fast just to see a butterfly or jump to the water right away to see any fish. It will be too tiring for us to carry him around but considering we will walk and catch a train a lot makes me wonder if it worth it or not to have 1 extra stroller in our hand during this trip.
Would like to hear your opinion based on your experience. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bastille Day Fireworks, Paris
- 2 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 3 Anyone have a pocket wifi for international travel?
- 4 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 5 Barcelona - places to stay
- 6 What's the hotel policy regarding bringing in guests to your room?
- 7 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 8 My delightful sampling of Switzerland’s gems, with many thanks
- 9 2 days in Amsterdam after river cruise
- 10 Bus Nice Airport to Frejus
- 11 Christmas Markets 2017
- 12 Language to use in Belgium
- 13 Private Ephesus Tour Companies
- 14 Istanbul at Easter
- 15 Paris and England, 14 days on the ground
- 16 Palermo Apartment
- 17 Please help 21 day driving tour Wales & Southern England Sept 2017
- 18 SURPRISE TRIP
- 19 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 20 What's it like staying in a big agriturismo-like complex?
- 21 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 22 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 23 Fado in Lisbon
- 24 Best way to get around Scotland w/out a rental car??
- 25 Switzerland for 2 weeks