We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Will it worth it to bring our boy's stroller for this trip or it will be a big no no and causing more hustle instead? Yes, my boy can walk already but as for 2 yo boy.. he doesn't listen and follow command well yet and just follow his toddler instinct which will run fast just to see a butterfly or jump to the water right away to see any fish. It will be too tiring for us to carry him around but considering we will walk and catch a train a lot makes me wonder if it worth it or not to have 1 extra stroller in our hand during this trip.
Would like to hear your opinion based on your experience. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 2 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 3 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 4 How the kids age calculated
- 5 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 6 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 7 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 8 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 9 Beaune France
- 10 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 11 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 12 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 13 Firt time VISA applicant
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 16 advance tickets?
- 17 38 Days in Paris
- 18 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 19 A week in Paris
- 20 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 21 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 22 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 23 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 24 car rental in Dubrovnik
- 25 Crete/Athens June 2017