We plan to go to Switzerland with my 2 yo boy from October 10th - 24th. The itinerary will be arrive in Zurich airport then go to Zermatt (2 days), Lauterbrunnen/Wengen (3 days), Lucerne (3 days), then back to Zurich airport.
Will it worth it to bring our boy's stroller for this trip or it will be a big no no and causing more hustle instead? Yes, my boy can walk already but as for 2 yo boy.. he doesn't listen and follow command well yet and just follow his toddler instinct which will run fast just to see a butterfly or jump to the water right away to see any fish. It will be too tiring for us to carry him around but considering we will walk and catch a train a lot makes me wonder if it worth it or not to have 1 extra stroller in our hand during this trip.
Would like to hear your opinion based on your experience. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Revised itinerary for italy
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 4 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 5 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 8 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 9 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 10 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 11 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 12 A good book!!
- 13 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 14 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 15 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 16 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 If you had to choose one......
- 19 CDG airport and connection time
- 20 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 21 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 22 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 23 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 24 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 25 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona