After spending several weeks in Europe we will end up in Switzerland. We will spend 3 nights in Lucerne and decided to go to Wengen for one night after hearing such good things.The following morning we would be headed to Zurich airport. The problem is that we will have 3(?)pieces of luggage and this could present a problem if we don't have a Wengen hotel close to the train station. Are the trains direct from Lucerne to Wengen, and then again direct to Zurich airport? I'm second guessing how realistic it is to make the side trip to Wengen, yet I've heard such good things about Bernese Oberland. I appreciate opinions or suggestions to this novice. Thanks.
To Wengen, Switzerland or not?
- 1 Zagreb, rental car and Slovenia
- 2 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 3 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 4 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 5 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 6 Northern Italy
- 7 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 10 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 11 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 12 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 13 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 14 Best area for wine and which one?
- 15 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 16 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 17 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 18 Pre-paid SIM card at Munich Airport
- 19 Bellevue House in Florence Contact ?
- 20 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 21 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 22 Drive Rome Florence
- 23 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 24 Which tour company would be best?
- 25 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy