OK - my wife and I are traveling from Paris to London - with a stop in Normandy for three nights (that's all we have). We know we don't need a car in Paris or London, but I was wondering if seeing the sights in Normandy would be better if we had our own car...? Or do we rely on busses/taxis/etc? Help! Thanks.
To use Mass Transit or not to use Mass Transit
- 1 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 2 Prague Itinerary
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Crete to Sifnos by Ferry?
- 5 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 6 Trip to Norway- suggestions for itinerary?
- 7 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 8 Moving to Spain
- 9 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 10 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 11 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 12 Help me choose places to visit in Italy
- 13 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 14 Drive Rome Florence
- 15 Best area for wine and which one?
- 16 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 17 Time Out London - is there a replacement?
- 18 Weather's crummy in northern Italy now--suggestions for places
- 19 Sicily- two week summer vacation
- 20 4 days in Zurich for the adventurous- what to do?
- 21 Four days to wander France???
- 22 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 23 Garmisch-Partenkirchen to Fuessen - Last Bus
- 24 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 25 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.