I ask this question because I think the taxi must be very expensive. We are a couple and took two medium suitcases. Really the direction we are going is 54 Kennington Road, London, SE1 7BJ. We believe that Green Park is the closest.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Another tipping question: concierges
- 2 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 3 Korean Messages
- 4 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 5 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 6 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 7 Budapest in December 2017
- 8 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 9 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 10 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 11 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 12 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 13 Acropolis Athens
- 14 5 Days in Switzerland
- 15 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 16 6-7 Days in France
- 17 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 18 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 19 We're here!
- 20 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 21 Getting to Bolivia
- 22 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 23 Rental Car for Day Trip from Antalya to Pamukkale/Hierapolis?
- 24 Swiss Travel Pass
- 25 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
to travel from Heathrow airport to Green Park tube station