Trying to best plan our day at the Vatican (a Monday). Scavi tour is booked for 9:15 am. Appears the Dome opens at 8 am. Is it reasonable to think we can do the climb before the tour, assuming we are there when it opens and can get right in? We're both fit and won't need tons of time at the top, but don't want to push it in terms of picking up Scavi tix and getting through security.
To the top of St. Peter's - timing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milestone Birthday Trip-Where Would You Go?
- 2 Oviedo, Aviles or Gijon
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Picos de Europa - Need advice please
- 5 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 6 Hotel des Grandes Ecoles, Paris
- 7 We will be stranded in Iceland for 17 hours!
- 8 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 9 Mama Mia Italy!
- 10 Lisbon, Porto and Southern Galicia Costal region
- 11 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 12 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 13 Late night train from Prague
- 14 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 15 Matera and Puglia by public transportation: Bus, train, driver
- 16 Scotland on a farm by horse?
- 17 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 18 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 19 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 20 Lauterbrunnen: hiking advisory
- 21 Cordoba-Granada itinerary
- 22 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 23 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 24 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 25 Ireland driving vacation