Trying to best plan our day at the Vatican (a Monday). Scavi tour is booked for 9:15 am. Appears the Dome opens at 8 am. Is it reasonable to think we can do the climb before the tour, assuming we are there when it opens and can get right in? We're both fit and won't need tons of time at the top, but don't want to push it in terms of picking up Scavi tix and getting through security.
To the top of St. Peter's - timing
- 1 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 2 Iceland: whitewater river kayaking?
- 3 Mature and Reliable nanny,housekeeper drivers and privatenurse needed in UK
- 4 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 5 Easyjet has changed the rules re size of carry-on baggage
- 6 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 7 Italian languaje course in Rome, acomodation advice
- 8 Buying tickets for London shows from online sites
- 9 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 10 London at Xmas
- 11 Barcelona + Venice Honeymoon in June
- 12 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 13 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 14 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 15 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 16 Where to eat and visit in Barcelona + Venice June 2013
- 17 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 18 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 19 Backpacking through Europe
- 20 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 21 Sardinia and Berlin Itinerary
- 22 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 23 Spain Pyrenees overnight stopover Help needed with route?
- 24 Villa or Hilltop Town?
- 25 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus