Hi ! We want to do a five night trip in Croatia . We want to take ferry from Venice . Please advice how we should plan as far as routing and which towns to stay. We are very fond of open air bars, gourmet food and sea views. A couple of years back we really enjoyed Dubrovnik , split, hvar and lake plitvice. We have no knowledge of the istria region near to Venice . Pl guide
to plan a five night trip in istria , croatia region, staring from venice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days or DIY tour
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 St Germain
- 4 Italy - Month of July
- 5 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 6 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 7 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 8 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 9 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 10 England & Scotland in April
- 11 Your favourite places in Bath
- 12 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 13 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 14 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 15 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 16 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 17 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 18 Shipping Prosecco
- 19 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 20 Europe Tour with Kids
- 21 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 22 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 23 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 24 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 25 Italy and Croatia