I hope Kimhe and others are doing as well as can be expected under such tragic circumstances. It is very difficult to believe/accept we must get used to these random acts of terror as part of the price of living in our world today.
To our Norwegian Fodorites.. hugs.. and strength
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 3 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 4 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 5 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 6 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 7 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 8 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 9 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 10 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 11 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 12 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 13 Hotel in Venice
- 14 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 15 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 16 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 17 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 18 Europe in 21 days
- 19 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 20 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 21 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 22 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 23 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 24 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 25 Spain Questions