I hope Kimhe and others are doing as well as can be expected under such tragic circumstances. It is very difficult to believe/accept we must get used to these random acts of terror as part of the price of living in our world today.
To our Norwegian Fodorites.. hugs.. and strength
View all Europe activity »
- 1 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 2 2 Week European Itinerary
- 3 To Paris and Provence in June
- 4 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 5 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 6 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 7 Euro Train
- 8 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 9 Dresden Train Station
- 10 Channel Islands
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 13 Chambermaid tipping
- 14 TGV and Provence questions
- 15 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 16 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 17 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 21 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 24 Rome Accommodation
- 25 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!