I am flying from Los Angeles to Belfast via Heathrow on United. At Heathrow's Terminal 1 I will need to change to a BMI flight to Belfast. My friend will be flying into Terminal 1 from Zurich on a Swiss Air flight. She has already ticketed that leg but I had to get the Belfast flight from United for her. My question(s): will we both need to retrieve our luggage and go through customs/immigaration at Heathrow or will my luggage be sent straight through to Belfast? And can anyone tell me of a convenient place for us to meet in Terminal 1?
To Meet in Terminal 1?
- 1 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?
- 2 York Food and Drink Festival
- 3 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 4 Backpacking through Europe
- 5 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 6 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 7 2 weeks of travel starting in Paris
- 8 Paris metro
- 9 RHK's heading to Europe
- 10 Tennyson Home
- 11 Berlin Hotels
- 12 Bruges B&Bs
- 13 Air show in Paris, what to expect
- 14 Four Days in Seville
- 15 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 16 Istanbul Hotels
- 17 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 18 Venice - getting to see inside the Arsenale.
- 19 Connection in Newark EWR
- 20 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 21 Help with itinerary going north from Dublin in early Sept.
- 22 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 23 Conil de la Frontera, Spain
- 24 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 25 going to cambridge in the summer on a saturday