Our daughter would like to give her hubby a trip to Iceland for getting his degree in geology. They are definately on a budget, and this may not be the time for this kind of trip for them. But thought someone out there might have suggestions. She said any place with a glacier, volcano, or something interesting like that will do just fine. But Iceland would be the dream place. I suggested Alaska, and she thinks that would be a nice trip if Iceland isn't a reality.
to Iceland on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 2 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 3 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 4 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 5 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 3 Countries - Bar Trip - need advice
- 8 Italy travelogue, Part III (Positano & the Amalfi Coast)
- 9 St Germain
- 10 A Greek sojourn
- 11 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 12 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 AIRBNB in Paris?
- 17 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 18 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 19 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 20 Kimhe--flamenco
- 21 2 weeks in Norway in May, need itinerary help!
- 22 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 23 Norway Advice
- 24 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 25 Small town near London for an overnight stay - suggestions please