Our daughter would like to give her hubby a trip to Iceland for getting his degree in geology. They are definately on a budget, and this may not be the time for this kind of trip for them. But thought someone out there might have suggestions. She said any place with a glacier, volcano, or something interesting like that will do just fine. But Iceland would be the dream place. I suggested Alaska, and she thinks that would be a nice trip if Iceland isn't a reality.
to Iceland on a budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 2 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 3 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 4 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 5 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 6 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 7 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 8 Summarizing my Renfe train ticket before purchase for Madrid to Cordoba
- 9 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 10 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 11 A drive in Europe
- 12 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 13 Car rental at Southampton cruise terminal
- 14 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 nearby cities to london
- 17 Hotel in Venice
- 18 9 days in turkey
- 19 Rental Car Reservation via Ireland site or American site?
- 20 7 days in Greece
- 21 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 22 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 23 Itinerary Check- London, Paris, Rome
- 24 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 25 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do