Hi - I'm planning a business trip that will involve some stops in Germany for 4 days on January 2013 14-17) - and was suggested to drive instead of taking trains. Here are the list of cities that I will visit in an orderly manner: Hanover, Krefeld, Tilburg (The Netherlands), Weingarten, and Munich. What is it like to drive in these cities during Winter like? I only have driving experience in USA & Indonesia. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
To Drive or Not To Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 2 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Vienna highlights
- 5 Toulouse and beyond -
- 6 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 7 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 8 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 9 accommodation woes - Sicily
- 10 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 11 30 Days in Europe - 29 y/o male
- 12 Seville hotels
- 13 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 14 Italy
- 15 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 18 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 19 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 20 Reims for a day
- 21 Lavender Fields
- 22 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 23 Munich
- 24 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 25 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice