Hi - I'm planning a business trip that will involve some stops in Germany for 4 days on January 2013 14-17) - and was suggested to drive instead of taking trains. Here are the list of cities that I will visit in an orderly manner: Hanover, Krefeld, Tilburg (The Netherlands), Weingarten, and Munich. What is it like to drive in these cities during Winter like? I only have driving experience in USA & Indonesia. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
To Drive or Not To Drive
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Accommodation
- 2 First time Golfing in Ireland
- 3 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 4 Vaporetti Schedules in Venice (and how passes work!?)
- 5 Where to stop on Italy's west coast
- 6 Italian Lakes gardens
- 7 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 8 Dresden Train Station
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 London for Christmas
- 12 Amsterdam: Alcoholics Cleaning Streets to Get Free Booze!
- 13 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 14 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 15 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 16 2 Week European Itinerary
- 17 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 18 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 19 Family European winter holiday
- 20 More help with housing in Puglia
- 21 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 22 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 23 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 24 How much time to allow from ETA at LHR for car service booking?
- 25 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?