Hi - I'm planning a business trip that will involve some stops in Germany for 4 days on January 2013 14-17) - and was suggested to drive instead of taking trains. Here are the list of cities that I will visit in an orderly manner: Hanover, Krefeld, Tilburg (The Netherlands), Weingarten, and Munich. What is it like to drive in these cities during Winter like? I only have driving experience in USA & Indonesia. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
To Drive or Not To Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 2 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 3 Pisa/Lucca Day Trip
- 4 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 5 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 6 Burgundy in May
- 7 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!
- 8 A Greek sojourn
- 9 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 10 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 11 Verona/Vicenza/Trieste--Best Place to Pick up Rental Car for Croatia
- 12 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 13 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 14 Autumn in Paris
- 15 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 18 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 19 Weekend in Norfolk
- 20 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 21 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 22 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 23 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 24 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 25 If you are looking for a good restaurant in Lisbon..