Hi - I'm planning a business trip that will involve some stops in Germany for 4 days on January 2013 14-17) - and was suggested to drive instead of taking trains. Here are the list of cities that I will visit in an orderly manner: Hanover, Krefeld, Tilburg (The Netherlands), Weingarten, and Munich. What is it like to drive in these cities during Winter like? I only have driving experience in USA & Indonesia. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
To Drive or Not To Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, then ?, then Munich
- 2 Places for Solo Traveling Near Paris
- 3 Where to stay two nights before flying from Heathrow?
- 4 MADRID AND GRANADA--A Magical Winter Week in Spain
- 5 One night for dinner in Rome
- 6 Hiking Trail in Santorini - Fira to Oia or Oia to Fira???
- 7 Does anyone know how Trenitalia or Trenord list the Vivalto trains?
- 8 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 9 What is your favorite travel app?
- 10 Bernina and Glacier Express routes
- 11 When to buy train tickets to Budapest and Prague from Vienna
- 12 Seville Ronda Nerja Granada: Please critique Andalucia driving itinerary.
- 13 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 14 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 15 2 week France Itinerary Opinions Please
- 16 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 17 DCC on the increase?
- 18 Planning a week in London
- 19 Help with Greece Itinerary for Honeymoon!
- 20 Best base for Cinque Terre, Portofino, Rapallo?
- 21 UK passport renewal from O'seas.
- 22 help- itinerary planning france-switzerland-Italy -18N starting 15th July
- 23 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 24 Day on the Rhine
- 25 Which hotel in Lisbon?