Hi - I'm planning a business trip that will involve some stops in Germany for 4 days on January 2013 14-17) - and was suggested to drive instead of taking trains. Here are the list of cities that I will visit in an orderly manner: Hanover, Krefeld, Tilburg (The Netherlands), Weingarten, and Munich. What is it like to drive in these cities during Winter like? I only have driving experience in USA & Indonesia. Please advise. Thank you in advance.
To Drive or Not To Drive
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 2 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 3 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 4 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 5 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 6 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 7 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 8 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 9 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 10 men's shoes spain
- 11 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 12 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 13 Unique Venice Activity
- 14 Traveling in France by train
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 17 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 18 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 19 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 20 London visit
- 21 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 22 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 23 Need help with Europe Itinerary
- 24 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 25 Suggestions for Santorini itinerary, need change??