Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 1 Paris 2 bedroom/2bathroom apartment you would recommend?
- 2 Yet another train question......
- 3 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 4 Transportation for 7 ladies from Marais apartment to only airport
- 5 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 6 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 7 Stonehenge
- 8 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 9 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 10 Getting the best our of Europe
- 11 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 12 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 13 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 14 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 15 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 16 Reichstag tickets
- 17 Paris Ticket t+
- 18 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 19 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 20 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 21 One week in Norway
- 22 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 23 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 24 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 25 Am I too fat too travel?