Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://wellnesssystemreport.co.uk/white-light-smile-reviews/
- 2 Where to find high quality art and crafts in Italy?
- 3 Rail Travel: Eurail Pass or Train Tickets
- 4 AIr France on strike ... as usual.
- 5 Heathrow to hotel transportation question
- 6 http://rxtestosteronesite.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 7 Stonehenge and Bath
- 8 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 9 train from ravenna to parma
- 10 Best area to stay in Valencia
- 11 Day Trip from Lausanne
- 12 Puglia
- 13 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 14 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 15 Leipzig, Dresden, Meissen, Bautzen, etc.
- 16 Ireland driving itinerary
- 17 3 hours or so in Milano (quick stopover)
- 18 Greek Itinerary Help: 8 days Early November w/ 12-yr-old
- 19 Manchester on derby weekend
- 20 Italy - 19 days - 6 locations - Family of 4
- 21 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 22 Day trips from Uzes
- 23 Greece Experts
- 24 My First Trip to Europe...
- 25 French Gov't Passes New Labor Law Despite...
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....