Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Murren to Prague
- 2 Short stay London with Aussie kids or not?
- 3 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 4 France Itinerary Advice
- 5 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 6 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 7 Le Marche Research Help
- 8 10 days in Italy with 5 and 10 year olds in July
- 9 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 10 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 11 Public Transportation in England
- 12 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 13 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 14 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 15 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 16 best place in london for indian food without paying an arm and a leg
- 17 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 18 DECORATED FARMHOUSES OF HÄLSINGLAND IN SWEDEN
- 19 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 20 Sintra
- 21 Venice Bell Tower
- 22 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 23 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....