Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Firenze, Venezia, Cruise, Cinque Terre, Nce
- 2 Restaurant suggestions in Bologna
- 3 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 4 What fresh hell is this?
- 5 Please help with hotels in Seville
- 6 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 9 Which Train Station in Venice
- 10 Maybe your worst nighmare...
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Andalusia
- 12 Uber vs. TfL
- 13 Greek Village
- 14 Berlin
- 15 Bordeaux to Nice
- 16 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 17 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 18 SE ITALY
- 19 napologetic Napoli, Uncompromising Capri, and Unassuming Amalfi
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 One free day in Barcelona
- 22 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 23 initial planning: Dublin, solo, February
- 24 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 25 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....