Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8 days in Vienna in December
- 2 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 3 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 4 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 5 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 6 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 7 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 8 Car rental leaving Rome
- 9 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 10 Christmas Market and Parking
- 11 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 12 Paris Under Seige...
- 13 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 14 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 15 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 16 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 17 Advices about our itiniary
- 18 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 21 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 22 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 23 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 24 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 25 Stroller in Europe
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....