Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 2 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 3 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 4 http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/tvolve-reviews/
- 5 http://isscamreview.com/code-fibo-scam/
- 6 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 7 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 10 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 11 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 12 20 free days of Europe
- 13 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 14 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 15 Help with itinerary
- 16 Click Here : http://skinreviveidea.com/alpha-tren/
- 17 Prague Beyond the "Usual"
- 18 Planning Advice!
- 19 Honeymoon trip to Europe - Would love your recommendations
- 20 Our European adventures
- 21 2 Nights in Bath, 1 Night in Ludlow - Itinerary Details
- 22 http://www.healthybooklet.com/exoslim/
- 23 1 day trip from Nice
- 24 Girona and Besalau
- 25 3 nights in Paris
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....