Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Special Settings for Sitting! Paris
- 2 Avignon or St. remy
- 3 AirBNB in London - soon to be a thing of the past?
- 4 1 week solo in Europe. Which of these?
- 5 Paris GTG 9/29-10/5?
- 6 First Post, Lots of Questions
- 7 Lucerne Switzerland Meal Recommendations
- 8 Venice, September 2016, a trip report (sort of).
- 9 Help with Germany and Eastern Europe
- 10 Early Flight Out of Stockholm on Disembarkation Day
- 11 Where to stay between Kenmare and Dublin
- 12 Travelling to Europe from OCT 15 to OCT 30
- 13 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 14 Car rental/return near London
- 15 Spain / Barcelona, Seville & Toledo - May 2017
- 16 Swiss Flex pass and half fare pass
- 17 Train from Budapest to Bratislava or Brno
- 18 Torridon Scotland. Four days. What to do?
- 19 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 20 Train or Coach from Dublin to Cork?
- 21 Scotland with teens thoughts
- 22 Best Destination for Teenage Girls?
- 23 Part 2: The Mystery and Beauty of Galicia
- 24 Travel from Germany to Switzerland
- 25 Parma hotels - Pacchiosi or Rosa Prati
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....