Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 base for Andalucia
- 2 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 3 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 4 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 5 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 6 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 7 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 8 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 9 Apartment in Rome
- 10 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 11 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 12 London: Big Ben- Last Call for 4 Years...
- 13 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 14 Best Greek Island
- 15 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 16 Flea markets in Romania
- 17 car rental
- 18 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 19 Cinque Terre - mid Oct 2017 -Ferry? Train? Car Parks?
- 20 Alsace Wine Route during Harvest
- 21 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 22 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 23 Christian Cafe Dating
- 24 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 25 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....