Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 2 Hotel Recommendations in Paris
- 3 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 4 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 5 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 9 9 days UK itinerary help!
- 10 Greece
- 11 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 12 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 15 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 16 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 17 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 18 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 19 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 20 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 21 London with Teens Trip Report
- 22 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 23 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 24 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 25 Berlin to ?
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....