Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 2 London vacation rental agency
- 3 Restaurant recommendations in Sicily
- 4 Experiencing London and Scotland by Sleeper Train
- 5 Trains in Italy
- 6 Help Planning Denmark Sweden Norway trip
- 7 Borghese Gallery Question
- 8 Sim Card
- 9 7 nights in Iceland, in July 2018
- 10 Airline to Rome
- 11 Finland around Christmas time?
- 12 Clueless, planning trip to Scotland
- 13 Athens Help
- 14 Experiencing Scotland in the Winters
- 15 Germany vs Sweden nightlife
- 16 Where??-2 night trip from London
- 17 To the top of Europe, and back again.
- 18 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 19 Help me decide which major city to cut based on time of year.
- 20 Transport for local Venice travel
- 21 Austria & Switzerland- winter or summer!
- 22 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 23 SE ITALY
- 24 London and Paris - 3 days each
- 25 Granada in April; add Malaga?
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....