Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 1 Northern Italy
- 2 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 3 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 4 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 5 Venice apartments
- 6 First night after arriving in Milan
- 7 Suggestions for France Italy
- 8 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 9 East coast trains
- 10 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 11 Foggia Day Trip
- 12 ? re hotels in 5 terre
- 13 Barcelona - 7 Portes Restaurant
- 14 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 15 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 16 10 days in Poland 7/1-12/13
- 17 15 days in Central Europe
- 18 A few questions about the Amalfi Coast (in May)
- 19 Car hire across borders
- 20 Bank of England Museum
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 23 Croatia Question: Korcula or Lastovo?
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!