Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
- 1 Vatican Guided Tours Questions
- 2 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Paris Museum Pass--Where best for us to purchase?
- 5 Family Trip in July - General Guidance Would be Appreciated
- 6 Scotland Itinerary getting better, still needs your expertise!
- 7 Tolls on Grossglockner Alpine Road
- 8 2 weeks in Slovenia and Croatia--Need help planning
- 9 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 10 Northern Italy
- 11 Home base in Provence in July
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 In Venice then Wengen - Urgent help to choose Apt + Train ticket Sold Out
- 14 Paris Itinerary Advice - September 2013
- 15 Advance Eurostar Tickets
- 16 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 17 how much time in York, Edinburgh, etc?
- 18 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 19 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 20 Drive or Train ?? - Lausanne-Interlaken-Zurich
- 21 Left Luggage in Brighton, UK
- 22 browsing homes for sale in Kent
- 23 Best Time of Day to Tour Windsor Castle
- 24 Prague Itinerary
- 25 Moving to Spain