Just some advice on wether to rent a car in Rome to drive to Naples and then on to Positano or just take the train to Naples and then either a private cab or ferry,bus to Positano! We are 2 adults and 2 teenagers and have already got accommodation in Positano and plan to travel around the nearby areas for 5 days. How easy is it to park/drive around in that area. Want to visit Sorrento, Amalfi, etc
To drive a rental around the Amalfi Coast or just use public transport....
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Visiting the UK (2 Weeks, need help)
- 2 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 3 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 4 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 5 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 6 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 7 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 8 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 9 Local Tour in Provence?
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 5am arrival in Dublin
- 12 10 Hours in Brussels
- 13 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 14 Phone for in-country calls in Greece
- 15 Anyone stayed in Podere Spedalone?
- 16 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 17 2 Weeks in Italy in early October
- 18 3.5 days in Andalucia
- 19 Hotel in Venice
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 Landscape in Languedoc, in the Herault region ?
- 22 Transportation in Barcelona
- 23 Southern Spain wth family in 1 week by car
- 24 Day Trips from Avignon via train/bus
- 25 Spend a year in the Dolomites