So... I am going to stay in a mix of hotels and hostels around my trip to Europe, do I pre book, or book on the way, so if I want to stay somewhere longer I can because I have no rush to get to the next destination.
To book or not to book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 4 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 5 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 6 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 7 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 8 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 9 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 10 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 11 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 12 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 13 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 14 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 15 Staying in the Highlands
- 16 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 17 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 18 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto
- 19 Train tickets France and Spain
- 20 Basel Customs - Forgotten Pasport: photocopy suffice?
- 21 Madrid...where for evening stroll on first night?
- 22 Hydra to Peloponnese to Zakynthos...a few questions
- 23 Izmir or Bodrum in July?
- 24 Mt. Nemrut - Kahta side - in April ???
- 25 Advice on Turkey Itinerary