So... I am going to stay in a mix of hotels and hostels around my trip to Europe, do I pre book, or book on the way, so if I want to stay somewhere longer I can because I have no rush to get to the next destination.
To book or not to book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 2 My Favorite Farmhouse Vacation
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 4 Months in Europe
- 5 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 6 divento.com
- 7 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 8 Christmas and New Years in Ireland?
- 9 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 10 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 11 Piran to Venice via ferry
- 12 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 13 Birthday trip for Mom in May 2015
- 14 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 15 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 16 Going to Paris? Be yourself
- 17 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 18 One week in Bavaria, Salzburg and Prague
- 19 Airbnb scam
- 20 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Which is a better hotel location in Rome
- 23 Tipping in the UK
- 24 Central Europe itinerary
- 25 Pre-Trip Jitters!