So... I am going to stay in a mix of hotels and hostels around my trip to Europe, do I pre book, or book on the way, so if I want to stay somewhere longer I can because I have no rush to get to the next destination.
To book or not to book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Paris with kids - a whirlwind even with 9 days!
- 3 Spain- Ordesa y Monte Perdido National Park
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 One week SW England for a group with diverse interests
- 6 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 7 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 8 I'm in a funk
- 9 Honeymoon in Greece - Athens, Mykonos, Santorini
- 10 Ireland driving vacation
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 13 Things to do near Nice
- 14 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 15 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 16 Amsterdam vs Prague
- 17 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 18 Rotterdam - Amsterdam Parking
- 19 Where to spend 4-5 days in Moselle valley
- 20 Mama Mia Italy!
- 21 Sunday Times Travel Magazine: Beach Hotels
- 22 Vespa Tours in Rome
- 23 Europe road trip with kids - thoughts please!
- 24 Valencia and Baleric Islands Itinerary suggestions for May travel
- 25 Germany Visa for conference