So... I am going to stay in a mix of hotels and hostels around my trip to Europe, do I pre book, or book on the way, so if I want to stay somewhere longer I can because I have no rush to get to the next destination.
To book or not to book?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 2 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 3 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 4 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 5 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 6 Is Venice really dirty?
- 7 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 8 Christmas in London
- 9 Autumn in Paris
- 10 Updated ATM info for Greece and Turkey
- 11 Norway Advice
- 12 Visiting Mostar, Bosnia and Kotor, Montenegro from Croatia
- 13 Travel from London Heathrow to Belfast or Dublin
- 14 Winter in Paris
- 15 Stay in 1 Place or Multiple
- 16 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 Is this enough time for Canterbury, Beachy Head, and Dover?
- 19 Review of 4.5 days in London
- 20 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 21 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 22 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 23 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 24 Restaurants Venice, Rome, and Florence
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!