Our cruise will be visiting Copenhagen for one day on a Sunday. With children coming along, we feel this might be a nice break from all the city touring we will be doing. The longest we will be in the park is 4 hours. Is it worth buying the pass for unlimited rides, or just picking a couple favorite rides and then enjoying the scenery? With being such a short amount of time on a Sunday, are we going to be waiting over an hour for just one ride?
Tivoli Gardens Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 2 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 3 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 4 London hotel
- 5 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 6 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 7 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 8 A drive in Europe
- 9 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 10 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 11 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 12 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 13 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 14 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 15 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 16 Paris in April?
- 17 Prague - Tram #22
- 18 car rental companies Italy
- 19 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 20 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 21 Toulouse and beyond -
- 22 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 23 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 24 driving map for Croatia and BiH
- 25 Palm Sunday in Paris