Our cruise will be visiting Copenhagen for one day on a Sunday. With children coming along, we feel this might be a nice break from all the city touring we will be doing. The longest we will be in the park is 4 hours. Is it worth buying the pass for unlimited rides, or just picking a couple favorite rides and then enjoying the scenery? With being such a short amount of time on a Sunday, are we going to be waiting over an hour for just one ride?
Tivoli Gardens Copenhagen
- 1 French Riviera and Italy 3 weeks - need itinerary help and suggestions
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 4 Portugal Trip 21-30 April 2013
- 5 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 6 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 7 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 8 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 9 My First Trip to Provence and Paris...Loved!!!
- 10 Bank of England Museum
- 11 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 15 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 16 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 17 Palermo and Taormina
- 18 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 19 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 20 Emergency apartment/hotel - Frankfurt -Dornstetten-Hallwangen area
- 21 Where to stay for one night ???
- 22 Car Rental Locations
- 23 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 24 Tour-Free Travel
- 25 Villa or Hilltop Town?