Our cruise will be visiting Copenhagen for one day on a Sunday. With children coming along, we feel this might be a nice break from all the city touring we will be doing. The longest we will be in the park is 4 hours. Is it worth buying the pass for unlimited rides, or just picking a couple favorite rides and then enjoying the scenery? With being such a short amount of time on a Sunday, are we going to be waiting over an hour for just one ride?
Tivoli Gardens Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 4 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 5 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 6 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 7 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 8 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 9 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 10 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 11 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 12 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 13 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 14 All Set To Go!!
- 15 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 16 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 17 Which european city?
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)