Our cruise will be visiting Copenhagen for one day on a Sunday. With children coming along, we feel this might be a nice break from all the city touring we will be doing. The longest we will be in the park is 4 hours. Is it worth buying the pass for unlimited rides, or just picking a couple favorite rides and then enjoying the scenery? With being such a short amount of time on a Sunday, are we going to be waiting over an hour for just one ride?
Tivoli Gardens Copenhagen
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 Car in Prague
- 4 Family European winter holiday
- 5 Vespa Tours of Tuscany
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Planning a holiday
- 8 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 12 Looking for a serviced apartment in York
- 13 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 14 first european holiday itinery
- 15 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 16 Turkey: Istanbul, Ephesus, Cappadocia
- 17 Traveling within Italy
- 18 Which travel plan?
- 19 London for Christmas
- 20 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 21 Paris: Where to Christmas Shop for Teen and Tween
- 22 Travel by train or bus
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 25 Scandinavia Itinerary